Archeage Mod Pack

06/27/2015 11:04 gordonspector88#1471
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Here is what the new black pearls look like, and in the bottom right you can see the error of the convenience button and marketplace button.
06/27/2015 11:31 Keflo#1472
Thanks you Gordonspector88, have you got something about the "Sunken Chest's Ez Finder" please ?

Thanks you so much mate !

(So the "pink pole" is only on the Lucifer's mod ?)
06/27/2015 13:36 /ff#1473
I noticed the tradepack stuff is missing too. Is this intentional?
06/27/2015 14:57 symbiot#1474
Yup got the same issue of the market place and other button not appearing correctly and the castbar is history. oh and also when u hover over a skill it used to light up now u just get a square inside the skill icon instead of the lighted up version of the icon.
06/27/2015 18:03 aojker#1475
donation sent and email send with donation info
06/27/2015 18:11 Snaffy#1476
What mods trigger the packet error so I can disable them?

Ive run the options in the correct order but always get the packet error. I have game installed on SSD drive, so I set game priority to low to give the script time to process.

Ive only tried running default mods. I havnt enabled the optional mods.
06/28/2015 01:11 Ploxasarus#1477
Quote:
Originally Posted by symbiot View Post
Yup got the same issue of the market place and other button not appearing correctly and the castbar is history. oh and also when u hover over a skill it used to light up now u just get a square inside the skill icon instead of the lighted up version of the icon.
Fixing the UI now, for some reason it didn't export correctly, will update it shortly.

The packet error has to do with all script's, if you follow the readme correctly you won't worry about the packet error.

Quote:
I noticed the tradepack stuff is missing too. Is this intentional?
Yes because I want to change how the model an file's work with it rather then it being overly huge an obstructive.
06/28/2015 01:52 waynabe#1478
Hey Ploxasarus, nice work.
Could you please tell me where the texture color for the clams and chests are stored?
I would like to change the colors. Thanks
06/28/2015 02:27 Veiveii#1479
PLoX, love the new UI. Very sleak and well done. however, can you check the "breath remaining" status bar when diving? To me, it is nearly invisible to the point where I can not tell how much air I have left. That's kinda dangerous! =)

Edit: Also the * are missing from star mobs.
06/28/2015 03:14 Ploxasarus#1480
Changelog:
  • Fixed the UI , mishap on last export which caused thing's to not be showing.

Note: I will not help you with black pearl location's, google has more then enough information on where they most commonly spawn. I will not give you ratio(s) on delph pottery packs or torso, cause it is RNG ( I have spent 100 pouches an not gotten a torso, I have spent 4 and gotten 2 potteries & a torso ). Please do not message me about these thing's, there is readily information available and it clutter's my box up alot.

Also, just messaging me saying "it dun work" does not tell me what your doing, what is happening, what I can do to assist. Be descriptive, check the readme, check your directories, look into it more and if you really cannot figure it out, then please ask and I will help you out accordingly. And don't get me wrong, I don't mind helping at all, it just is a time saver if I can do it more promptly instead of playing message tag :)
06/28/2015 07:04 Kevinrudd#1481
UI is fixed, any work being done to get rid of the fog again?
06/28/2015 08:05 Keflo#1482
the problem of my fog was because i didnt installed properly mods, check your installation Kevinrudd ;)

Thanks for your work & rapidity to fix problems Plox !
06/29/2015 09:40 Ploxasarus#1483
Changelog:
  • UI Changes:
  • Darkened the HP bar a bit, was too bright.
  • Fixed weird line above target of target.
  • Brightened the tab for quest/chieve window on hud.
  • Added bit's of definition to the bars.
  • Set the party hp bar to default, mp bar is darker.
  • Minor changes to the clock for color/definition.
  • Party window has good definitive lining now.
06/29/2015 10:11 Quiveria#1484
Donated and PMed. :)
06/29/2015 19:22 luke69x#1485
Is it possible to remove rainy weather around auroria and sea of greaves?