[Release] shStudio 0.7.5

04/09/2016 15:55 [ADM]Minxii#376
Caster First off amazing tool. the old one was great 7.5.5 even better. I just wondered however if it was possible to manipulate the wire frame .. the actual terrain height etc to creat a whole new map? or whether i would just have to do that with objects such as buildings and trees etc?
04/09/2016 22:57 Agony69#377
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]Minxii View Post
Caster First off amazing tool. the old one was great 7.5.5 even better. I just wondered however if it was possible to manipulate the wire frame .. the actual terrain height etc to creat a whole new map? or whether i would just have to do that with objects such as buildings and trees etc?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Raw file.
05/02/2016 11:42 parkjunghun#378
Help the font broken when Hangul(korean) input.
05/12/2016 10:52 [-Silomatx]#379
Is it just me or does the shStudio not create the SQL script at all?
Connected all, database, server repository and opened my work space. It just saved it to my workspace and nothing else. (Although it said "File saved and script generated")
05/12/2016 10:55 GMCronus#380
look in your ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client if not it's not setup right
05/12/2016 11:05 _Diavolino_#381
there are 2 way, the LIVE section, with the synchro Database/table. and the .sql Script, connected as Cronus told to ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client and same to create a folder name SCRIPTS in this directory where all .sql will be save.
In order for the LIVE sction, try to disconnected the Workspace Save and to connect to server so to the database In local work well :)

Regards
05/12/2016 11:11 GMCronus#382
mine is like this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

BUT npcQuest is saved then in C:\ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client\Bin\Data with this setup.

If you also read there is a few buggs with 7.5.5, i use 7.50 for skills, 7.5.3 for npcquest, it's realy not a perfect tool atm. but we all waiting for 7.5.6 :-)

7.5.0 for skills don't make it ep 5 , so after your done editing copy it and change it to ep 5 with 7.5.5, well save everything and test realy only way to make sure you ahve old before you mess them up hahaha
05/12/2016 11:33 [-Silomatx]#383
Thank you guys, I guess I was too blind finding the sql scripts. Somehow the "live synchro" does not work for me, although I connected everything.
If there is no "SCRIPTS" folder it'll just create the scripts to "PSM_Client" directly.
Thanks for your hints for future skill and npcquest editing!
05/14/2016 09:50 Tzimba#384
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCronus View Post
with sh tool 0.7.5.5 i keep getting this on a few monsters [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

many other work great, any idea why?

sorry i figuered it out my self LOL was too much gold set on them. sorry
I'm having the same issue with Queen Kaizerin & Vanus but I can't figure out why D: All stats, gold etc look just fine to me. :(
05/14/2016 11:56 [DEV]_Yűko#385
for that you need to connect to the data base and then extract the client then opens the client after extracting you will generated monsterExe.sdata and SQL_Monster

100% function :)
05/15/2016 05:40 wallerus#386
For those receiving the "The application failed to update the monster in the database." error, I am unsure at what the cause of the error is - but for me it only happens after I've imported server definitions (created MonsterEx.SData). At this point though, you can disconnect your database from ShStudio and continue edits in the Monster.SData with the MonsterEx.SData anyway, that's all I do - and update your database manually with the Monster.sql scripts that are generated when you've completed your edits.
05/28/2016 16:10 wallerus#387
I'm back with the reason for the "The application failed to update the monster in the database." error. This is caused by the Money1 and Money2 columns, or in the ShStudio window "Gold" and "up to" values.

Anything above 32767 (max value for smallint) will cause this error. You can enter a maximum value of 65534 and the Monster.sql script will update this for you, although it seems like ShStudio will not update it directly.
05/28/2016 17:21 Tzimba#388
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
I'm back with the reason for the "The application failed to update the monster in the database." error. This is caused by the Money1 and Money2 columns, or in the ShStudio window "Gold" and "up to" values.

Anything above 32767 (max value for smallint) will cause this error. You can enter a maximum value of 65534 and the Monster.sql script will update this for you, although it seems like ShStudio will not update it directly.
I've got 0 in both Money1 & Money2, still fails to update it.
EDIT: Just tested changing other values such as SP and MP to go over the smallint value - gives the error as well. So seems to be not only the Money1 and 2, but others as well.
05/28/2016 18:32 GMCronus#389
yea just remove the sql and it works great
05/28/2016 20:56 wallerus#390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzimba View Post
I've got 0 in both Money1 & Money2, still fails to update it.
EDIT: Just tested changing other values such as SP and MP to go over the smallint value - gives the error as well. So seems to be not only the Money1 and 2, but others as well.
Can you upload a screenshot of the ShStudio screen on the Monster you're editing?