antipixelbot code

09/07/2014 11:44 alexutu2013#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisus View Post
Simple reason - bot is not a finnaly target. It's just a my R&D for improve my skills in Crypto, Networking for improve my own software security things.
My real objective - reverse the protocol, find vulnerabilities and create methods for prevent that for my own systems.

I am prefer work on that, instead botting software.

Teaser concept :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Little render improvements:

I am just a re-create game from sketch with my team. Everything. Server, client, some parts of GFX. Technically, here from DO/UW - only graphics content.

WoooW :O :O the trailer is awwwwwwwsooomee :X :X good joob :rolleyes:
09/07/2014 19:32 Zetadarus#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisus View Post
Simple reason - bot is not a finnaly target. It's just a my R&D for improve my skills in Crypto, Networking for improve my own software security things.
My real objective - reverse the protocol, find vulnerabilities and create methods for prevent that for my own systems.

I am prefer work on that, instead botting software.

Teaser concept :D

Little render improvements:

I am just a re-create game from sketch with my team. Everything. Server, client, some parts of GFX. Technically, here from DO/UW - only graphics content.
Why you don't put these videos on UW TRI topic ? :B
09/08/2014 22:26 SnakeTheRipper#18
Seems like there was already a project of DarkOrbit named Uridium Wars (darkorbit on facebook).
09/08/2014 22:46 Madatek#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeTheRipper View Post
Seems like there was already a project of DarkOrbit named Uridium Wars (darkorbit on facebook).
With "was" being the keyword
Uridium wars was an official BP retro server of DO on facebook, but got closed for some reason. It was great (got the best DO period).
In fact Fenrirus' crew project is called "The Reconstruction Initiative"