ruppees UNDINE server

08/26/2014 16:51 Jinksye#1
Buying ruppees
under amount of 40b I pay 1.3$/bil
40b or more 1.4$/ bil

pm me fast on skype or here I'll be on all day

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is my skype

well since to less response I will pay 1.5$/billion
08/27/2014 14:19 uphellpercom#2
Hi there , i have what you want and more. Email me: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or add me in Skype: up.hellper , thank you.
08/28/2014 14:20 warzoneug#3
Rappelz US - Undine server
I give the best offers and i can make the best deals in market.

Ruppies,Items,Pets,Stuff,Gears,Weapons.


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Options:

1. Message me here
2. Send me email
3. Add me on skype
09/08/2014 01:29 elcin98#4
i am intersted
09/12/2014 00:50 speedy331#5
pn me