Hello guys!
I already started another tread about what is best to do next, and P.E.T. seems to be a good way.
Starting a new tread with a poll may be easier, so I do it now.
About me: I've been playing Dark Orbit casually on different accounts since 2007, this account has got a ("old") FE-Vengeance at Level 13 now. I don't spend real money on Uridium.
With this being said, is it worth getting P.E.T. (for extra damage and collecting bonus-boxes)?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to everybody who voted or ansered!
I bought one, but now I have some questions about gears (see below).
Regards
QUEENofRhye
I already started another tread about what is best to do next, and P.E.T. seems to be a good way.
Starting a new tread with a poll may be easier, so I do it now.
About me: I've been playing Dark Orbit casually on different accounts since 2007, this account has got a ("old") FE-Vengeance at Level 13 now. I don't spend real money on Uridium.
With this being said, is it worth getting P.E.T. (for extra damage and collecting bonus-boxes)?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to everybody who voted or ansered!
I bought one, but now I have some questions about gears (see below).
Regards
QUEENofRhye