CHEAP AND SECURE ELO BOOSTING

08/03/2014 14:23 AMightyPotato#1
Hello I am not a new booster. I have boosted in many websites before and i have a ton of vouches. I am currently Diamond in EUW. I offer boosts to Platinum V in EUW, EUNE, TR and RU. I do not play duo games.
The payment is BEFORE the boost. The prices are below.

Add me in skype: cheap.eloboosts.eu


Bronze 5 - Bronze 4: 5€
Bronze 4 - Bronze 3: 5€
Bronze 3 - Bronze 2: 5€
Bronze 2 - Bronze 1: 5€
Bronze 1 - Silver 5: 6€


Silver 5 - Silver 4: 8€
Silver 4 - Silver 3: 8€
Silver 3 - Silver 2: 8€
Silver 2 - Silver 1: 8€
Silver 1 - Gold 5: 10€


Gold 5 - Gold 4: 12€
Gold 4 - Gold 3: 12€
Gold 3 - Gold 2: 12€
Gold 2 - Gold 1: 12€
Gold 1 - Platinum 5: 15€


Placement games
1 EURO PER PLACEMENT GAME!!!
Note: Nobody can guarantee you 100% win in every placement game.

NOTE: If your MMR is low and you receive 16 or less points per game, it will cost you 3€ more for each division.


I do 1 game only for a vouch, if i lose the game i am going to win 2 etc.

I accept payment only through paypal

Frequently asked questions:

Q: Why should i choose you?
A: My goal is doing the boost as soon as possible and i guarantee you staying 100% anonymous after the boost is completed.

Q: How can i trust you?
A: I have already boosted in the past and have a ton of vouches, and if thats not enough i can offer you the next thing:

SPECIAL OFFER: IF YOU ARE NOT SURE THAT YOU CAN TRUST ME:

- PAYMENT FOR EACH DIVISION:
Lets say that you want a boost from Bronze 5 to Bronze 1. You are not sure whether or not you can trust me so we do the following thing: You pay me for 1 division only, and when i finish the boost and you see that im not a scammer, we can continue.


NOW ONLY FOR THE FIRST CUSTOMER!

SPECIAL OFFER! BECASE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BOOSTING IN THE THIS WEBSITE, THE FIRST CUSTOMER THAT I GET IS GOING TO RECEIVE HIS BOOST BEFORE THE PAYMENT! THAT MEANS I BOOST FIRST AND THEN YOU PAY! SO HURRY UP AND BE THE FIRST ONE! (1 DIVISION MAX)


Previous people that i've boosted:
08/03/2014 15:30 XxLusitanoxX#2
he played 1 vouch game for me , he carry easy with jarvan min 25 more or less, very friendly and he explain me all the time what he did
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2014 17:29 AMightyPotato#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sadly the guy was a scammer and didn't want to do a vouch.
08/03/2014 18:07 Steve o.O ✔#4
Added.
08/03/2014 21:17 Wynnnz#5
Vouching for him, legit booster.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2014 21:39 Steve o.O ✔#6
Done a game for me in Gold III and carried hard :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2014 22:07 danixyz#7
PM'd ! :)

looks like he is gna play a Game for me
let you guys know after
08/07/2014 20:45 Delta Gaming#8
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Vouching for this guy. You can trust him he is a good booster. He played a game in platinum for me and did a pretty good job :). BTW sorry for the vouch delay but i didn't have an account and i had problems with receiving the e-mail confirmation.