DUOQ Boost

07/19/2014 23:02 horefitteballe#1
Hi.

Im looking for someone who is willing to duoQ boost an account with me. We will share profit. PM me or contact if interested. Plat 4 - dia v on one of the accs is the goal.
07/19/2014 23:03 NexusOfLoL#2
Hey man I could to Plat 4 to Plat 3 for now if NA or LAN ( $40 )

skype: nexus.boost
07/19/2014 23:03 darcsoul#3
Please specify region so people know where you want boost :)
07/19/2014 23:05 darkness_15#4
skype me
07/19/2014 23:06 horefitteballe#5
Ah sorry, the accounts are located on EUW.

FYI. I dont need offers. I need people interested. I am boosting an account, we just share the profit. Share would be around 40 USD.
07/23/2014 19:04 phuong1102#6
i can soloq boost it for you for 95 euros. skype phuonghuynh44
07/23/2014 22:33 horefitteballe#7
lol, khong
07/23/2014 23:05 Maijko1#8
Add me on skype im intersted and have some questions.
07/23/2014 23:17 †Lilith†#9
I'm interested aswell can I receive a PM? Thanks.
07/25/2014 12:26 Raaigneel#10
Hello, I am interested in helping you do this boost. Add me on skype: raaigneel
07/26/2014 00:06 GG Dat Nida#11
Add me gg.datnida
07/26/2014 00:31 ScR3aMofHe11#12
add me at skype: scr3amofhe11
07/26/2014 01:48 ♊ Spuds-Gaming#13
Signatur
07/26/2014 12:56 horefitteballe#14
I have contacted you guys

bump