Alright People....

09/23/2009 10:20 xXxTwiztedKidxXx#1
Im maken a team And im usen patch 5017
Um maybe even move forward...
Well i need info like this

Quote:
Here Some Info About Me To Help You Decide If I Can Join

Name: Shelby
Nickname: xTwiztedKidx
Age: 17
Hours Online: Wow...Everyday all day long just about lol
Hobbies: Playing on the computer, Learning new stuff!
Time Zone: -6 GMT
Where do I live: USA
Languages I speak: English Only
MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yahoo: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (not on that one much)
What Can I Do?: Run the server
So hit me up
xXxTwiztedKidxXx
09/23/2009 16:24 ImFlamedCOD#2
Experience? , What programing language do you know? How good are you in that language? What source will you be build off of? Please give more details. And id like to point out that this forum is not a team search this is the Private Server Discussion section , it is meant for the discussion of private servers , codes and source's.
09/23/2009 16:27 tribalost#3
Why is team hunting so "IN" these days o.O
09/23/2009 17:29 Basser#4
Yuki made a thread, so I decided to make one, than a lot of other people also did.
I'm not sure if someone made it before Yuki, but his thread is the first on I've seen.
And btw Twisted, you're leaving my team if I understand correctly?
09/23/2009 18:21 ~*NewDuuDe*~#5
This guy uses LOTF. Though he doesnt know how to code. Just thought you guys want to know.
09/23/2009 21:10 xXxTwiztedKidxXx#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
Yuki made a thread, so I decided to make one, than a lot of other people also did.
I'm not sure if someone made it before Yuki, but his thread is the first on I've seen.
And btw Twisted, you're leaving my team if I understand correctly?
Smythe94-Well ya never update me on what im doing...its like im not in the team...so just update me Lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERGHUIS1 View Post
This guy uses LOTF. Though he doesnt know how to code. Just thought you guys want to know.

BERGHUIS1- Wow does it matter and maybe i can code now...did u ever think of the fact of people learning?
09/23/2009 21:10 Empty Project#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
Experience? , What programing language do you know? How good are you in that language? What source will you be build off of? Please give more details. And id like to point out that this forum is not a team search this is the Private Server Discussion section , it is meant for the discussion of private servers , codes and source's.
He is looking for a team for his private server. That is very related. You also just proved your self wrong by saying servers.. which does include staff for those servers.
09/23/2009 21:14 xXxTwiztedKidxXx#8
ill stay with noname and i wont put up with losers that like to flame...BERGHUIS1....what you said i consider a flame becuz you do not kno anything about me
09/23/2009 21:18 Basser#9
Wow, berghuis is a good guy lol.
His an old friend lol.
09/23/2009 21:19 xXxTwiztedKidxXx#10
Ya but he dont kno anything about me
09/23/2009 21:21 xXxTwiztedKidxXx#11
But nevermind im going to stay with nonameproject....
#request close
09/23/2009 21:37 _Emme_#12
#closed