smalll problem

09/21/2009 13:54 -=R@t!O=-#1
hii guys my frind open a pserver we made a shopset with argates at pablos (701) but he dont have (microsoft office excel comma separated values file) ... hes files is (Notepad) not on excel and ithink this is the problem ....we cant see the aragtes... we tried to chang the files to excel files dont work any help ... bytheway only 1 files (excel)...help and tnx
09/21/2009 14:05 Zombe#2
Do you know [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]? I see you have a lot in common. You two should make a server together.
And I didn't really understand what you said, but use excel/calc/CSVed and edit both client AND server side. Though I would not recommend calc, I had some problems with it...
09/21/2009 15:24 Bigshow107#3
u most dl new client again cuz u fucked the server .... just use excle is prity easy for newbie
09/21/2009 16:26 janvier123#4
Name: CVSED - CSV Editor
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Scan: Found nothing
Scan URL: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/21/2009 20:53 Monkey.D.Luffy.#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Do you know [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]? I see you have a lot in common. You two should make a server together.
And I didn't really understand what you said, but use excel/calc/CSVed and edit both client AND server side. Though I would not recommend calc, I had some problems with it...
He must b dumb....
xD