[EUNE]BOOSTING Bronze = Diamond. eXtremely quickly

06/22/2014 12:19 PolskiZlodziej#1
I can boost:
PLACEMENT: 10 EURO

Bronze V > Bronze IV = 5 EUR
Bronze IV > Bronze III = 5 EUR
Bronze III > Bronze II = 5 EUR
Bronze II > Bronze I = 5 EUR
Bronze I > Silver V = 5 EUR

Silver V > Silver IV = 10 EUR
Silver IV > Silver III = 10 EUR
Silver III > Silver II = 10 EUR
Silver II > Silver I = 10 EUR
Silver I > Gold V = 10 EUR

Gold V > Gold IV = 15 EUR
Gold IV > Gold III = 15 EUR
Gold III > Gold II = 15 EUR
Gold II > Gold I = 15 EUR
Gold I > Platinum V = 20 EUR

Platinum V > Platinum IV = 30 EUR
Platinum IV > Platinum III = 30 EUR
Platinum III > Platinum II = 30 EUR
Platinum II > Platinum I = 30 EUR
Platinum I > Diamond V = 40 EUR

The Contact Information for my boosting service is:
My Skype: WantedStream




[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

MY ACCOUNT, I DONT KNOW WHY I CAN'T ADD IMAGE
06/22/2014 12:57 mAom#2
hey if you need a vouch i would have an account!

pm me if youre interested :)
06/22/2014 12:59 ibcop#3
If you need a Vouche , i can vouche for you.
Skypename: Platinstyler
06/22/2014 13:07 Kamui#4
need trusted vouch?
added you skype
06/22/2014 13:09 Raeslin#5
Need Vouch?

Skype: sicknessx3
06/23/2014 09:58 Zejx 123#6
Very trusted person! Big +. Thanks for boosting.