[WIP] {Old Twisted Treeline for Custom Games}

07/01/2014 19:32 KazuyaX93#226
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflxd:-) View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
there are only .compressed files so is there any way to uncompress them?
i tried it with jpatch.exe : "jpatch.exe URF.luaobj.compressed URF.luaobj.compressed URF.luaobj"
but it gives me an empty file
they're zlib-compressed :D
You have to uncompress them :D
07/01/2014 19:43 ismailman123#227
Any news on the .inibin / .troybin files ? I've searched it out and all I can find are readers,no editors,some people say they're undocumented and therefore they're non-editable at the moment :/
07/01/2014 19:45 noobasaurus#228

This is a viewer for those files.
07/01/2014 19:48 KazuyaX93#229
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobasaurus View Post

This is a viewer for those files.
yea, I know. It should be possible to create a Editor (decrypter / encrypter) with the help of the already existing php-inibinviewer.

Could anyone try it out?
07/01/2014 20:46 ismailman123#230
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
yea, I know. It should be possible to create a Editor (decrypter / encrypter) with the help of the already existing php-inibinviewer.

Could anyone try it out?
The decrypter/encrypter only changes the file so you see it and you're able to read it. There was an Editor of .inibin files before,but it was unsuccessful,because even though you were able to edit and save with it when you launched LoL it'd crash.
07/01/2014 21:19 RPai#231
Quote:
The Mod isn't ready. I'm working on Custom Voices and Custom Champs atm.
I COULD bring the old Nasus back, but I won't.

Btw. here are some voices of the Test-Custom Champ
Why not? I think you would do a great service for everyone if you did so :D
07/01/2014 22:22 roflxd:-)#232
Quote:
thank you very much, but where i get the full and real URF script? i uncompressed and decompiled the urf.luaobj.compressed but i got the same like the one from the raf archives. so how to find/get the script where you see the functions? i really want to learn/try to create custom mods
07/01/2014 23:45 KazuyaX93#233
Quote:
thank you very much, but where i get the full and real URF script? i uncompressed and decompiled the urf.luaobj.compressed but i got the same like the one from the raf archives. so how to find/get the script where you see the functions? i really want to learn/try to create custom mods
you cannot get this Script from there. You have to sniff some packages that loads while you start a game like "URF". That only works if you sniff the packets while a featured-game is out.
07/02/2014 05:07 roflxd:-)#234
Quote:
you cannot get this Script from there. You have to sniff some packages that loads while you start a game like "URF". That only works if you sniff the packets while a featured-game is out.
oh ok.
Could you send me the URF script or the packet?
that would be really great, i always try to learn new things, but at the moment urf isnt active : /

How you sniffed the packages? with WPE pro? at what moment i need to sniff the packets? at the moment where i click on start, at the loading screen or at the moment i create a lobby with the gamemutator?
07/02/2014 23:11 gaykids#235
bump
07/02/2014 23:17 KazuyaX93#236
Quote:
How you sniffed the packages? with WPE pro? at what moment i need to sniff the packets? at the moment where i click on start, at the loading screen or at the moment i create a lobby with the gamemutator?
While creating a Room And while the LoadingScreen
07/03/2014 03:41 Rayfi#237
Quote:
I'm interested too, I uncompressed .compressed file, I have a .dat file now, I rename this .dat file to ".luaobj" file, now I don't even know how to decompile luaobj file, do you know how to do that ?
07/03/2014 05:33 roflxd:-)#238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
I'm interested too, I uncompressed .compressed file, I have a .dat file now, I rename this .dat file to ".luaobj" file, now I don't even know how to decompile luaobj file, do you know how to do that ?
the .dat files from riot are .swf files you just need to rename .dat to .swf
.luaobj files are lua files that are already compiled, there are programms to decompile them.
07/03/2014 10:45 ismailman123#239
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ,seems like someone wants you to be in trouble, lol.
07/03/2014 13:27 KazuyaX93#240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismailman123 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ,seems like someone wants you to be in trouble, lol.
I don't care about this :D
I will not get in trouble for this