[WIP] {Old Twisted Treeline for Custom Games}

06/08/2014 01:24 KazuyaX93#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hey Guys!

I'm KazuyaX93 (also known as ChrisX930) and actually I'm working on some Client Modifications!
In recent days, I figured out how I can add new Files (Scripts, Sounds, Models, Maps, ...) to the League of Legends Client.
At first, i thought it would not be possible, because I was not able to modify the releasemanifest.
But then I've found a way to bypass the releasemanifest.
I tried to add the old Map of OldTT, that I've downloaded from the Riot-fileserver before.
I got Bugsplats... many bugsplats. I had to rewrite some of the Scripts (.luaobj), had to add some old Models and some Particles.
And now, I'm able to start the map.

The next part is to modify the Client so I can start a CustomGame on Old Twisted Treeline! :)

Here are two old Screenshots if you want to see how it looks.

The first Version was buggy. The Light-Environments didn't worked properly and the map looked a little bit... yea... ugly...

The second version looks pretty good. All scripts are working well, the Light-Environments are working well, too. also the turrets and other Models. "TESTED ON SANDBOX"

Here's a third picture. I started a Game with Braum as Champ on old Twisted Treeline.
"USED A SANDBOX AGAIN"

UPDATE:
Here's some pictures from the Custom Champs I'm creating at this moment.

Two New Images!
ADDED: "Correct Championname is displayed now", "Added Spell - Describtion (ONLY TEST_VALUES)"

UPDATE:
btw. I activated the new Bot-Difficulty "Advanced" :)

UPDATE:
Now we're able to decode inibin - files :)
The only problem: We're not able to modify them yet. We have to find someone who can write a de-/encoder for it.

I want to recruit someone who is able to create working files/models for League of Legends with Autodesk Maya 2010-2013.
I use a Plugin to load and save 3D_Models (skn), Skeletons (skl) ans Animations (anm) called RiotFileTranslator.
I'm not able to modeling something like this :D I'm a Programmer, not a Designer ;)

__________________________________________________ __________

UPDATE:

Hey All!

We're recruiting developer and Designer!

We need:
- programmer for a inibin de-/encoder (we have a php-script that is able to read inibin, but It can't convert it to a editable ini. It could help you)
- Designer for custom Champions (Autodesk Maya 2010-2013)

If you want to help us and if you are want to be a part of this project, contact me :)

__________________________________________________ __________

If you want to support me and my work, you can help us with Paypal Donations :)

and yea... sorry for my bad english^^
06/08/2014 06:36 KilleraBGG#2
Nice man,keep it up and is it possible when riot puts the new SR on pbe to make it work on the normal server?
06/08/2014 10:13 KazuyaX93#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilleraBGG View Post
Nice man,keep it up and is it possible when riot puts the new SR on pbe to make it work on the normal server?
Yes, that should work without problems.
06/08/2014 14:54 king-kongs#4
what brings the old custom games? i never played it explain pls.
06/08/2014 15:20 ggnoobs1!#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-kongs View Post
This was not just a custom game mode or something . It was the old 3vs3 map which was far better. There was red walls to troll there was the dragon and of course there were much more bushes to hide. The mew twisted treeline caused the disappointment of a lot of people and from this time almost noone plays this map called TT. In other words it becamelike dominion @_@

Quote:
This was not just a custom game mode or something . It was the old 3vs3 map which was far better. There was red walls to troll there was the dragon and of course there were much more bushes to hide. The mew twisted treeline caused the disappointment of a lot of people and from this time almost noone plays this map called TT. In other words it becamelike dominion @_@
06/08/2014 16:43 Potatuk#6
So when will you be able to make a custom game? :D
06/08/2014 17:07 KazuyaX93#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatuk View Post
So when will you be able to make a custom game? :D
Hey, I'm not sure.
At the moment, I'm working on this I wrote AND I want to add the old Summoner'sRift Winter & Horrowing map.
And I'm working on a custom Champ :)

06/08/2014 17:08 Potatuk#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuyaX93 View Post
Hey, I'm not sure.
At the moment, I'm working on this I wrote AND I want to add the old Summoner'sRift Winter & Horrowing map.
And I'm working on a custom Champ :)

Wow what :O
Custom champ? That's gonna be awesome! Keep up the good work :)
06/08/2014 17:33 shadyprobg#9
Old TT and unique champ , sounds good !
06/08/2014 22:54 b boy breaker#10
so nice man great work and please if you can make the game for LAN this will be awesome
i know its hard but very usefull for a lot of us
06/08/2014 23:09 king-kongs#11
custom champ, XD that sounds very interesting, you can add 800ap+ 350 ad +250 armor +250 mr? Unkillable !

P.S. i forgot to say make it +5000HP xd.
06/08/2014 23:36 gaykid#12
Quote:
custom champ, XD that sounds very interesting, you can add 800ap+ 350 ad +250 armor +250 mr? Unkillable !

P.S. i forgot to say make it +5000HP xd.
theres no point in doing that
06/09/2014 01:14 KazuyaX93#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaykid View Post
theres no point in doing that
Sure, it could be possible to give some OP-Base-Stats to the custom champ, but I don't want to do something like that. :)
06/09/2014 02:18 mbox99#14
Wow man good job with that! Also would it be possible to make it like some user requested on the first page. Make it LAN playable?
06/09/2014 03:14 gaykid#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbox99 View Post
Wow man good job with that! Also would it be possible to make it like some user requested on the first page. Make it LAN playable?
thats way harder