Looking for a Boost NA Server

05/30/2014 00:19 SirThebest#1
Currently Bronze 5 , Looking for a boost to Silver5 .. will take Cheapest Price
05/30/2014 00:29 ProEasyEloBoost#2
90$, skype: pro.boosting add me if u want to talk :)

Cheeerz Dude;)
05/30/2014 00:30 Taeyeοn#3
$90, god damn that's expensive as shit. I can do it cheaper possibly. What's your lp gain?
05/30/2014 00:34 SirThebest#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEasyEloBoost View Post
90$, skype: pro.boosting add me if u want to talk :)

Cheeerz Dude;)
no thanks its Bronze , normally 5$ per division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena♥ View Post
$90, god damn that's expensive as shit. I can do it cheaper possibly. What's your lp gain?
20per game
05/30/2014 00:36 Unicorn Boosting#5
I would do it for $35.
Currently NA High D1 player.
Please add me on skype if you are interested.!
UnicornBoosting
05/30/2014 00:36 Intic#6
I'll do it for €25 ;)
Add me on skype :)
05/30/2014 00:37 SirThebest#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn Boosting View Post
I would do it for $40.
Currently NA High D1 player.
Please add me on skype if you are interested.!
UnicornBoosting
well if you can do 1 vouch game first and would go down to 30~35$ i would accept
05/30/2014 00:52 Unicorn Boosting#8
k add me on skype :)
05/30/2014 00:52 Kazzic#9
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'll do it for $35 bud.
05/30/2014 00:55 johnnysnut#10
40 $
05/30/2014 00:58 SirThebest#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn Boosting View Post
k add me on skype :)
Added on skype
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzic View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'll do it for $35 bud.
Skype ?
05/30/2014 01:08 Unicorn Boosting#12
Added you on skype.
Edit: went 20/1/1 for the vouch game with 1 penta kill.
07/16/2014 00:19 mmorunner#13
joker167 is scamming. I can provide logs and screenshots. Pass on him.
07/16/2014 01:06 tfonly#14
Is he planning on taking the boost and not paying or is there a bigger scam involved?
07/16/2014 01:13 Fun Boosting#15
35€. Must be payed upfront... Add skype if interested