D2 coaching

05/19/2014 21:53 ImNotAscammer#1
D1 now :<

WHY CHOOSE COACHING OVER ELO BOOST
  • 3 hours of coaching is somehow like 1 division boosting or even more, because knowing how to play well a champion and some good game mechanics are the basic to get high rankeds.
  • Coaching doesn't get you banned(recently people are getting banned for account sharing)
  • Lower chance to be scammed, you have 0.5 hour of free coaching to see if I'm really able to improve yourself.
  • New ranked system make you drop from tiers now, so elo boost isn't worth anymore.
  • It saves you a lot of time from playing over and over without improving at all, but I can show you how to practice better during a game.

Why did I decide to start coaching:

How it works:
I'll coach for free for 1/2 hour as trial for everyone. If anyone is satisfied of the trial you could ask for more coaching for the following prices:
Paypal: €5 per hour


Status: Coaching a guy for 4 hours.


The following champions are my main since season 2(played at least hundred ranked games with each of these champions till now):
Shaco
Fizz
Talon
Tristana
Teemo (teach you how to be a real SATAN)

I highly prefer teaching Jungle/Mid/Top role. (though I can teach other roles, except support, I'm terribad at it, my support win ratio on my account is around 45%)

Communication:
Skype/TS3

Language:
Italian/Chinese(Mandarin)
English(only writing)


Other details:
I do have 1 negative tbm from a guy banned 1 year ago.

Skype: eloboostingonly

P.S.: Check out my boosting thread in the signature for additional informations about me.
05/22/2014 14:49 ImNotAscammer#2
.-.
05/24/2014 11:47 ImNotAscammer#3
-.-
06/09/2014 15:06 ImNotAscammer#4
._.
07/18/2014 13:10 ImNotAscammer#5
._.

1 month not visiting this site.

I don't talk over skype/TS3 unless you understand Italian/Chinese.
Can't speak fluent English :(
08/06/2014 22:50 ImNotAscammer#6
bumpere
08/09/2014 13:02 Nyuu<3#7
Just wondering about one thing.
You said that mid and jungle are your main role you would like to teach.
Do you also play Teemo mid or is that one about top?

Maybe IŽll contact you within the next days for some Satan lessons :)
08/09/2014 16:17 ImNotAscammer#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyuu<3 View Post
Just wondering about one thing.
You said that mid and jungle are your main role you would like to teach.
Do you also play Teemo mid or is that one about top?

Maybe IŽll contact you within the next days for some Satan lessons :)
Y, it's my mistake didn't review the thread carefully, gonna change that ^^
08/11/2014 13:54 ImNotAscammer#9
.-.
08/12/2014 17:14 ImNotAscammer#10
.-.
08/13/2014 18:49 ImNotAscammer#11
.-.
08/14/2014 22:22 ImNotAscammer#12
bumpere
08/18/2014 20:28 ImNotAscammer#13
bump

bump
08/19/2014 21:35 Kviklunsj#14
I would love a half an hour trial. Maybe in the weekend???
08/19/2014 23:09 ImNotAscammer#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kviklunsj View Post
I would love a half an hour trial. Maybe in the weekend???
Sure man :)

Add me skype:eloboostingonly