Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

07/20/2018 04:27 Na.Q#8461
When i open client by account manager, i see sometime my character face turn to character back. And see some player character face turn to back also. It isn't happen with open client without account manager.
Is that because account manager or only my bug?
07/20/2018 08:59 Diavolakos#8462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Na.Q View Post
When i open client by account manager, i see sometime my character face turn to character back. And see some player character face turn to back also. It isn't happen with open client without account manager.
Is that because account manager or only my bug?
This is fromt he option 360 degrees radar. Only you see that and you see it in all chars, if a char selects something behind him and you have this option on, the face will look at that direction.
07/20/2018 13:32 zorak10#8463
The inject is not working for me... first day using it again.should the xincode open normally?
07/20/2018 13:40 Paraly#8464
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak10 View Post
The inject is not working for me... first day using it again.should the xincode open normally?
Be sure Aion is patched to the latest patch

Be sure you use the latest files from my thread

Follow this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/22/2018 14:56 Lynne77#8465
so I'm new to using this acct manager,is the xigncode supposed to run in the background? I see it in tray icon,same time as the unlimiter and acct manager.Is it safe? And if I open the vanilla tool,what happens?

also now I tried opening another ,it gives me the xigncode error,the first one is still online and works,not opening vanilla yet though

hmm,I'm able to log in 2 clients now even if I get the xigncode error,it still loads xigncode.So my only question is yeah is it safe to open vanilla when xigncode is in the background running
07/22/2018 16:50 Paraly#8466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne77 View Post
so I'm new to using this acct manager,is the xigncode supposed to run in the background? I see it in tray icon,same time as the unlimiter and acct manager.Is it safe? And if I open the vanilla tool,what happens?

also now I tried opening another ,it gives me the xigncode error,the first one is still online and works,not opening vanilla yet though

hmm,I'm able to log in 2 clients now even if I get the xigncode error,it still loads xigncode.So my only question is yeah is it safe to open vanilla when xigncode is in the background running
It's normal that XignCode is active
07/22/2018 19:13 orkas#8467
Hello can someone make a simple auto scroll script cause i wanna use different types of scrolls and no the ones from auto scroll option?
07/22/2018 19:26 Paraly#8468
Quote:
Originally Posted by orkas View Post
Hello can someone make a simple auto scroll script cause i wanna use different types of scrolls and no the ones from auto scroll option?
It's really easy to write this

First you should know that you can get any kind of ID directly ingame with the Script Editor by checking "Show IDs" and hovering above the item/skill/buff

So basically what you need is a script that runs in a loop
Code:
#UseLoop
that checks if certain buffs are alive and in case they are not it should use a certain item ID
Code:
_IFBuffAlive=[BuffID];
#ELSE
UseID=[ItemID];
#ENDIF
and that's basically everything
07/23/2018 02:49 nickjaspion#8469
anyone knows if Force NPC function script is working?
07/23/2018 11:30 Paraly#8470
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
anyone knows if Force NPC function script is working?
Yes it's working, I used it ~2 weeks ago
07/23/2018 17:30 HansTH#8471
AION EU Warning
DO NOT USE "Superglide" / "Gravitiy" anywhere!

in instances etc.
Just got banned today.
07/24/2018 01:28 Paraly#8472
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSmurf View Post
What am I supposed to put in the blank space? Thanks!!!
Did you see this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]?
07/24/2018 02:14 teteu999#8473
Quote:
Did you see this guide?
He's spamming the forum....
07/24/2018 03:06 nickjaspion#8474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes it's working, I used it ~2 weeks ago
Nice! can u teach how to use it for plastic surgery/gender switch ?
07/24/2018 03:17 Paraly#8475
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjaspion View Post
Nice! can u teach how to use it for plastic surgery/gender switch ?
You still need the tickets