Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

11/23/2017 11:36 Paraly#6586
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
If i run multiple acc one same pc , 2 acc normal + 1 in sandboxie after i finish with 1 acc i go to next ... i need to write for each acc what you sey in Para's AntiNCSpy 1.00 folder , file redme ... or is enough to write only for 1 acc ?
AntiNCSpy is a client modification, you just need to install it once and it will work till you reinstall windows / Aion
Quote:
Originally Posted by gioac View Post
Another question: as far as you know, do GMs make random checks in the various instances or do they run an automatic check through softwares?

I mean, if I run the script for GoK late in the night, do I have less chances of being caught?

I will send you a pm concerning the 24 hours trial soon and buy a subscription if I like the tool.

Thanks in advance.
Hard to say, we can only guess but I think they use a software to check the log files.
11/23/2017 11:46 gioac#6587
That means there's no really great advantage in cheating anymore, is there? You'll be banned quite certainly
11/23/2017 11:51 Paraly#6588
Quote:
That means there's no really great advantage in cheating anymore, is there? You'll be banned quite certainly
Just those instances I mentioned have a ban chance and usually it's common knowledge that you don't use your main account for instances like CoE, just use bot accounts, best way would be if the bots run on a second PC which uses a VPN.
11/23/2017 12:05 gioac#6589
I don't think there are any other istances worth cheating besides garden and kroban actually.

Anyway, virtual box + VPN should be fine, shouldn't it?
11/23/2017 12:11 alkinus#6590
yesterday i take ban for fallen poeta , i run 3 time , alowed run , but that was hapen when aion event 400 % , from then is pass 3 weak -1 month aprox ... so late ban :) i was tink i escape .... how back GM can go to see what you do ... he can see about 1 month back what you do ?
11/23/2017 12:12 Paraly#6591
Quote:
I don't think there are any other istances worth cheating besides garden and kroban actually.

Anyway, virtual box + VPN should be fine, shouldn't it?
You can't run Vanillatool inside a virtual machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
yesterday i take ban for fallen poeta , i run 3 time , alowed run , but that was hapen when aion event 400 % , from then is pass 3 weak -1 month aprox ... so late ban :) i was tink i escape .... how back GM can go to see what you do ... he can see about 1 month back what you do ?
We can just guess but it's very likely they save the server sided logs for at least 6 months if not permanent
11/24/2017 12:18 nascar1365#6592
fissure and fallen poeta:rtfm::rtfm:
11/24/2017 23:11 pikuhan1#6593
Hello Para, i have another Question...
how to open the Console?

I trying many times, and cant Open :/

Thx bro
11/24/2017 23:13 Paraly#6594
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuhan1 View Post
Hello Para, i have another Question...
how to open the Console?

I trying many times, and cant Open :/

Thx bro
Enable "Console" at the Overlay
Press "Pause/Break" on your keyboard
11/24/2017 23:25 pikuhan1#6595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Enable "Console" at the Overlay
Press "Pause/Break" on your keyboard
Okay, I got, now, about Anti-Spy, do I need to type the commands in every account I use? or only on a single client and I will already be partially safe?
11/24/2017 23:27 Paraly#6596
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuhan1 View Post
Okay, I got, now, about Anti-Spy, do I need to type the commands in every account I use? or only on a single client and I will already be partially safe?
All console commands you type get saved into your Aion Client, so all future clients you start run with these settings automatically.

Just be sure you enter the save command at the end
"\g_save_preset 1"
11/24/2017 23:28 pikuhan1#6597
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
All console commands you type get saved into your Aion Client, so all future clients you start run with these settings automatically.

Just be sure you enter the save command at the end
"\g_save_preset 1"
Ok my bro, so thx again, ur the Best Ever :DDDDD
11/25/2017 18:40 nemo_pixr#6598
if i use hack in gok eu i`ll get banned ?
11/25/2017 18:41 Paraly#6599
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_pixr View Post
if i use hack in gok eu i`ll get banned ?
At least it's very likely you get a ban when you use GoK at EU.
11/25/2017 19:07 Hacktos#6600
Para what does this mean from changelog?
Code:
Some functions for private scripts