08/30/2017 14:25 ertacates#6019
EU Need To Be Updated Not Working After Update

How many minutes will it work_?
08/30/2017 14:30 Paraly#6020
Update is finished :)
08/30/2017 14:38 ertacates#6021
ty
08/31/2017 20:32 Cuckedbattles#6022
I hate to ask for something else but is it possible for another quick script for the code red event since you get a box and you don't have to pick exactly which scroll you want? I would be happy if it just got the scroll box and switched characters or if have it pick the Superior Recovery potions, then the scroll box, then switch characters.

I feel comfortable adding skills to the combat routine but I don't think I can make a script for the above request. You would need an Asmo version as well as an Elyos version. All the npcs are named exactly the same regardless if you go to sanctum/teminon or panda/primum
08/31/2017 20:39 Paraly#6023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckedbattles View Post
I hate to ask for something else but is it possible for another quick script for the code red event since you get a box and you don't have to pick exactly which scroll you want? I would be happy if it just got the scroll box and switched characters or if have it pick the Superior Recovery potions, then the scroll box, then switch characters.

I feel comfortable adding skills to the combat routine but I don't think I can make a script for the above request. You would need an Asmo version as well as an Elyos version. All the npcs are named exactly the same regardless if you go to sanctum/teminon or panda/primum
It's very simple, first you should know how to speak to an NPC and click trough the dialog, read [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Then you need to go to the characterselection, simply use this line then
Code:
Command=/logout;
Delay=15000;
Then you simply do a mouseclick on the 8th character slot and another mouseclick on start, that should be all you need to do
08/31/2017 20:40 Cuckedbattles#6024
I will give it a shot tonight then when I get home. I have all my alts standing there so it should work.
08/31/2017 20:42 Paraly#6025
Quote:
I will give it a shot tonight then when I get home. I have all my alts standing there so it should work.
You could also add a position check and if they're not at the right position they use a sanctum/pande scroll and walk to them :p
08/31/2017 21:03 Cuckedbattles#6026
Whats the best way to tackle different sizes of screens, write it for a fixed window mode like you do on some scripts?
08/31/2017 21:05 Paraly#6027
Quote:
Whats the best way to tackle different sizes of screens, write it for a fixed window mode like you do on some scripts?
Yea I'd recommend the smallest window size possible, you can force it with this line

Code:
#NeedResolution=816,638;
put it inside the
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;

#ENDIF
from the very top, you should also enable loop there with
Code:
#UseLoop
09/01/2017 07:49 ronkan0813#6028
Hello, wanted to know EU Server safe to use Kroban script for exp?
Any ban of using this script currently?

Thanks up info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Should be safe yea, there was just 1 ban for it since I released it which was like 6 months ago
09/01/2017 09:26 FloFliesAway#6029
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronkan0813 View Post
Hello, wanted to know EU Server safe to use Kroban script for exp?
Any ban of using this script currently?

Thanks up info.
There is always a risk of getting banned. I use it for quiet some time even on characters with a very high GP ranking w/o any problems.

If you just use your weekly 3 free entries you should be good (on EU). You should consider doing so at unusual times such as 3am to avoid random GM inspections.

But as I said above, there is ALWAYS a risk of getting a ban (even if its a tiny little chance). You will never be 100% safe using any sort of client manipulation / illegal 3rd party tool.
09/02/2017 02:34 McSmoove#6030
Can anyone answer me if the npc weekly kinah sell is limited to the account or to a single characrer ? Thanx