Seafight ACP Service

05/07/2014 16:11 Maurice#1
-
05/08/2014 13:20 [C]oLLapse#2
can i make a test?
05/09/2014 15:08 Maurice#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by [C]oLLapse View Post
can i make a test?
Read your PM, I rather would like to test-book things if it wasn't that hard to hide the log's, somehow this sound's like a scam and for the people who don't trust, avoid the topic.. I hope you'll find elsewhere a equal service, or cheap payment country throught VPN..

PS: Also I started this service to look what the responses would be, as I see there are alot of cheap kid's around here (Which is completely normal) and don't want to pay or get a free test and when they received the test they really like to block you on skype.

Appriciate people's initiative's before judging them.
05/09/2014 19:20 seafightking#4
Trusted ?
05/09/2014 21:04 kiranvanek#5
Are you able to make a similiar service for DarkOrbit ?
05/09/2014 21:23 [C]oLLapse#6
He dont want make a test.
At all: Only buy anything when you get a little test, means only 256 pearls or 28 Mojos...
06/13/2014 11:21 atlanticore#7
No answer from skype. Service is offline I guess.
06/13/2014 12:35 TheDevilInsideMe#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor シ View Post
Read your PM, I rather would like to test-book things if it wasn't that hard to hide the log's, somehow this sound's like a scam and for the people who don't trust, avoid the topic.. I hope you'll find elsewhere a equal service, or cheap payment country throught VPN..

PS: Also I started this service to look what the responses would be, as I see there are alot of cheap kid's around here (Which is completely normal) and don't want to pay or get a free test and when they received the test they really like to block you on skype.

Appriciate people's initiative's before judging them.

Ok if you say that you make a ACP service,you must prove that it's real.Prove it to a mod,if not,your ACP isn't real,and you are one of other scammers.Also you don't need to do a 500k pearl test,give per example 22 pearls to see it's real ;)
If not,good luck,no1 will buy.
06/14/2014 22:10 Maurice#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilInsideMe View Post
Ok if you say that you make a ACP service,you must prove that it's real.Prove it to a mod,if not,your ACP isn't real,and you are one of other scammers.Also you don't need to do a 500k pearl test,give per example 22 pearls to see it's real ;)
If not,good luck,no1 will buy.
Like I care? It is a service I provide, if someone doesn't trust it don't buy, I still can profit from it myself.. so your post is kinda irrelevant?
06/15/2014 16:00 asgaed#10
can you make the service of all servers ?
can you unban a account ?
06/20/2014 12:37 caveiroca94#11
Is there a way you can unban a account if you can i will pay for your services PM me
06/22/2014 08:23 terrorise#12
i know doc for a long time, i surely know most of the things he's capable of...and hacking/stealing/obtaining (however u wanna call it) an ACP...it's like taking a candy from a little girl for him xD
06/22/2014 16:36 asgaed#13
it's a Fake, i send a lot of pn, epvp and skype, he never answer me !!
06/27/2014 03:26 Maurice#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by asgaed View Post
it's a Fake, i send a lot of pn, epvp and skype, he never answer me !!
It isn't fake, but closed, don't have the time to respond, sell, and watch crying for tests.

#Closerequest
06/27/2014 08:28 caveiroca94#15
A Closerequest thats what i call legit xD GL anyway :)