Top account

04/26/2014 13:56 renitaf#1
Hello after some years of playing i want to leave darkorbit so i somehow must get rid of this account
I try epvp to sell it , i ain't a noob just because i have 1 post
The account is on top 150 , and it's full elite .
I want to protect it ,but it's full havoc and it has a lot of lf4
For any other questions send me a PM

I don't use skype , the trade will be on epvp
I want a psc for it ,we trade by middleman

Some more infos ;
Basic coronel
A tone of designs (worth 250k uri )
15 lvl pet
Premium
20 lf4
04/26/2014 17:46 KickMayer#2
More details is needed to get a potential buyer mate ^^

Add ammo, pilot sheet points, how many hangars, pet protocols, etc etc :)

The more info you add, the more likley someone will buy it from you :)
Just a small tip =) Good luck selling the account :)