[Help]Private server make tut

03/27/2014 20:57 s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#1
Hello,
Is there any working tutorial about how to make a private server for S3League ?
03/28/2014 12:13 Raikoro#2
You're trying to make a private server..of a private server..?
03/28/2014 13:34 s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikoro View Post
You're trying to make a private server..of a private server..?
Yeah, i'm trying to make one. That's obvious in the post .-.
03/28/2014 22:09 adamoxd1998#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee View Post
Yeah, i'm trying to make one. That's obvious in the post .-.
I think you meant "is there any tutorial how to create s4 league private server like S3 league?"
03/29/2014 21:55 s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamoxd1998 View Post
I think you meant "is there any tutorial how to create s4 league private server like S3 league?"
Maybe, because my English is sucks.
So, does any one have a tutorial?
I think I have got all the required requirements for make my own private server.
And I can install all the required programs.
Someone was will teach me how to do it but when I installed some programs he wasn't have enough time so he stopped.
Here are the programs I've installed. :
- FagNet
- HeidiSql
- XAMPP
03/29/2014 23:05 adamoxd1998#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee View Post
Maybe, because my English is sucks.
So, does any one have a tutorial?
I think I have got all the required requirements for make my own private server.
And I can install all the required programs.
Someone was will teach me how to do it but when I installed some programs he wasn't have enough time so he stopped.
Here are the programs I've installed. :
- FagNet
- HeidiSql
- XAMPP
Look , all you would do is make a pserver which will work only with Hmachi then. Only few people would play it and it would be based on S4 league beta ... so it's a bit point less doing it >.<
03/30/2014 11:49 KiTYKEEEY#7
Usw The fagnet files
03/30/2014 15:56 s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-Black*Kitty-_- View Post
Usw The fagnet files
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamoxd1998 View Post
Look , all you would do is make a pserver which will work only with Hmachi then. Only few people would play it and it would be based on S4 league beta ... so it's a bit point less doing it >.<
Yeah, easy to install I just said I had these.
But the point is, is there any tutorial?
04/01/2014 14:46 ProofPros1#9
No :<
04/01/2014 19:01 xKemya#10
By Kek :
Quote:
For creating a private server you need knowledge in different areas of coding, programming etc. to fix bugs, because if you do not fix them players will leave the server.

This is not an easy task, since you often have to learn the language of the programm at first (for example C++ ).

Of course there are some other things which are needed to run a private server.
04/02/2014 12:24 Hurt Locker#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee View Post
Yeah, easy to install I just said I had these.
But the point is, is there any tutorial?
you can't run a pserver if you dont't know how to set it up.
04/02/2014 14:03 s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todbringer View Post
you can't run a pserver if you dont't know how to set it up.
If I was know how to set it up I wasn't will request a tutorial. That's why I do.
04/04/2014 23:31 Enegelis#13
I have a tutorial, but it's in french... if you are able to translate-it, I give it to you in MP.
04/06/2014 22:39 s4_leagueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enegelis View Post
I have a tutorial, but it's in french... if you are able to translate-it, I give it to you in MP.
Give me.
08/20/2014 08:30 jokerzkie#15
Me too :)