Division Boosting

03/25/2014 08:34 ILK45#1
Looking to start elo boosting for League of Legends. I've boosted two friends with ease and would like to start doing this on a daily level. I'm a diamond player with two accounts now in Diamond.

I'm offering elo boosts up to Diamond 5.

Edit: I have added two more diamond boosters and we've completed 4 boosts now. We're accepting more business and offering vouches.

THIS WEEK FREE BOOSTS TO ALL! FREE 1 GAME BOOST FOR ALL VOUCHES
NA BOOSTS ONLY

Bronze - $10 per division

Silver- $19 per division

Gold- $35 per division

Platinum- $50 per division

Platinum 1 to Diamond 5: $80



I do not work so I've got plenty of time to get your boosts done in a quick and timely manner.

I am very respectful and prefer to use pings rather than talking in chat.
03/25/2014 08:35 hliask92#2
Welcome, interested to do vouch games:)?
03/25/2014 08:43 ILK45#3
Ofcourse
03/25/2014 08:49 smith77777#4
Could you pm your skype?
03/25/2014 08:52 ILK45#5
I boost NA only. And I will make a Boosting only Skype tomorrow.
03/25/2014 08:52 hliask92#6
pm ur skype then
03/25/2014 17:01 ILK45#7
I have created a Skype for my Boosting purposes only. If anyone would like to vouch, PM me.
03/26/2014 03:23 smith77777#8
Duo with this guy in Gold tier. He clearly can boost. Great mechanics and extremely friendly in and outside game.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/26/2014 03:27 ILK45#9
Thanks again Smith :)

NA.Division.Boosting is my Skype name. Hoping to get some more vouches from trusted members please :)
03/29/2014 02:15 ILK45#10
bump

bump
03/30/2014 07:04 AK27#11
I would recommend lowering the prices if you want business. Prices are too high, new member, people tend to go for someone who's trusted and been offering the service for a while.

Goodluck
03/31/2014 05:59 ILK45#12
I appreciate the feedback :) Will lower the prices
05/01/2014 18:29 ILK45#13
Bump

Offering more vouches

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Get a hold of me for free boosts this week only! We really need a good reputation foundation!

Bump! Free boosts!
05/02/2014 21:08 ILK45#14
Bump! Accepting offers!

Bump. Still doing free vouches
05/04/2014 04:45 ILK45#15
Bump! Still doing free boosts!