[*UNDETECTED *NEW] MIZ-Tool v2.0 (Zoom-HACK etc...) for League of Legends

05/13/2014 08:06 Master Koxpl#181
can u uptade now becouse my uptade don't work :(
05/13/2014 09:11 RoktuR#182
EUW 13.05.2014
05/13/2014 15:04 Biochipz#183
Thanks for the update files, here all update files from the other users,...(12.05.2014)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At First post from this Thread:

The best you can do is make your own Update-Files read this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here the Update-files for the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

Here the Update-files for the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] DON'T Forget Thanks him if you use his Update-Files

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
and for 32bit version the same C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 32 Bit\SCFile
05/14/2014 15:18 zaheerabbas#184
plz guys give me the update for EUW asap ty
05/14/2014 15:55 Biochipz#185
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaheerabbas View Post
plz guys give me the update for EUW asap ty
can you read???
You have Eyes???
here again,...in red color for you.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best you can do is make your own Update-Files read this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1) extract the zip-file
2) copy and replace "csvmit0xshort.txt and currentzoomoutaddress.txt" to C:\..\..\..\MIZTool v2.1 64 Bit\SCFile
05/14/2014 22:36 masalgado84#186
the NA updates files works for LAS
05/17/2014 14:06 muhaadiga#187
Can you help me please auto writer and auto accept tools don't work for me i changed windows tittle name =PVP.net Client I'm on EU west server using English language but it don't work even i open the auto tools from the src file and see them as process but it don't work should i set the x,y to where it suppose to write ok i did that but also doesnt work my screen resolution is 1366 x 768 i put the x,y to the white bar where i should type my text but it don't work also auto accept so should i set the x,yto the imege or what i didnt change any of the src pics zoom hack work fine and i update it but this don't seems to work thanks for the good tool
05/19/2014 18:17 Biochipz#188
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhaadiga View Post
Can you help me please auto writer and auto accept tools don't work for me i changed windows tittle name =PVP.net Client I'm on EU west server using English language but it don't work even i open the auto tools from the src file and see them as process but it don't work should i set the x,y to where it suppose to write ok i did that but also doesnt work my screen resolution is 1366 x 768 i put the x,y to the white bar where i should type my text but it don't work also auto accept so should i set the x,yto the imege or what i didnt change any of the src pics zoom hack work fine and i update it but this don't seems to work thanks for the good tool
I think you need "run the programm as admin"

hy i am sure you do something wrong,... but i dont know what...
i can help you download teamviewer from here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] you dont need install the software just run it and send me the password and your ID from teamviewer...
and i do the settings for you...

EDIT: Fixed
The problem was that if you save a pic as a .bmp format you need to save it as a 32 bit .bmp format... :)

NOTE FOR ALL:

1) extract the zip-file
05/22/2014 02:26 chrisdr#189
NA update please ;(
05/22/2014 09:29 eXtreamBOY#190
Euw too pls :)
05/22/2014 10:17 cosmaniac#191
I did an EUW update...was a bit tricky but it works now...have fun all.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/22/2014 10:22 SpawNerGR#192
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmaniac View Post
I did an EUW update...was a bit tricky but it works now...have fun all.

[URL="link removed[/URL]
Good job mate, thanks for your time doing this, but if you like, update it for your own safety in an anonymous host like zippyshare and not your personal Google drive and also upload only the files needed, which are
Code:
csvmit0xshort.txt
currentzoomoutaddress.txt
Once again, thanks for your effort,
Cheers!:cool:
05/22/2014 10:26 cosmaniac#193
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpawNerGR View Post
Good job mate, thanks for your time doing this, but if you like, update it for your own safety in an anonymous host like zippyshare and not your personal Google drive and also upload only the files needed, which are
Code:
csvmit0xshort.txt
currentzoomoutaddress.txt
Once again, thanks for your effort,
Cheers!:cool:

I uploaded it on zippyshare now... have fun all
05/22/2014 11:37 hombak108#194
is it working on 4.8 patch
05/22/2014 11:59 ane33#195
please EUNE update on patch 4.8