Normal mmr boosting?

03/08/2014 00:32 OnlyCoffee#1
I'm tired of playing vs bronze V in normal games so I'm wondering if anyone is willing to do normal game mmr boosting?
I would like my account to be around silver (at minimum), hopefully gold?
Willing to pay through PayPal.

I can buy per win in bulk since I know normal games are hard to tell rank exactly. And no crazy prices since this is normal, NOT ranked (We can talk, or post offers) :S

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm on NA
03/08/2014 00:33 Smart Boost#2
contact me: yoursmartboost
03/08/2014 00:38 BackTooBasics#3
I can play some Games for you. 2€ each Game. Could start now.

Skype: BackTooBasics
03/08/2014 00:52 kentb0ii#4
2$ per game : kenteloboost on skype.
03/08/2014 01:36 OnlyCoffee#5
I sent out skype requests: no responses yet :)
Hoping to get this done asap

Edit: May have sent out requests on the wrong skype account, I'm on the one with Coffee :(
03/08/2014 01:48 BackTooBasics#6
dont got a request.
03/08/2014 02:17 Leothegreat11#7
$1 per game

trusted: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/08/2014 02:56 enzo07#8
contact me on skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'll get you gold elo for $12 add my skype [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]