Darkorbit account

02/05/2014 00:44 ~WoahYouBot~#1
Hello,
I am looking to buy a D.O account for 28 euros, I am open to offers for multiple accounts and I will choose the one which suites me best, I should also hopefully be getting more money quite often for accounts so (hopefully) expect to see me around here more often, buying accounts :)
Thank you very much!
PS: typed this up on my ipad so sorry if there are typos etc.
Also I know this is my first post so feel free to use a MM and I am willing to go first.
02/05/2014 01:03 TuPac'#2
28€paypal? u interesed on german2 acc
02/05/2014 01:07 ~WoahYouBot~#3
Any server I guess, what has it got? :)
02/05/2014 01:11 TuPac'#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WoahYouBot~ View Post
Any server I guess, what has it got? :)
8 havoc
- 7 lf4 5 on 16
- 10 bo2 on 10
- 8 iris + apis on 16
- sectrum
- 37 bio points
- 3,5 bill xp 20 mill hon +/-

for 28€ it is rlly good

bud u offering paypal i guess?
02/05/2014 01:17 ~WoahYouBot~#5
Yeah paypal, that is literally a definite yes from me xD That is a great offer, problem is though that I cannot pay until Saturday, is that ok with you, so we can do the trade on Saturday, if so then yes definite yes from me for that trade :)
#edit - no reply so i gather the deal is off.
02/08/2014 20:28 FearedGhost#6
still want to buy?
02/08/2014 20:44 ~WoahYouBot~#7
Depends what account :)
02/08/2014 20:57 Mutter88#8
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

also got som lower account( 10 lf4s> it was cought by antibot so only 11 pilot points!
02/08/2014 21:22 ~WoahYouBot~#9
Bought an account now, will keep thread open because I will be buying more next week aswell hopefully.

Nevermind, I got scammed, YAY! Feared ghost is a scammer do not trust him!
02/12/2014 20:33 ~WoahYouBot~#10
#bump, want to buy a Darkorbit account, 28 euros, offers :)
#edit I can only buy it on Saturday (Hopefully!)
02/12/2014 20:57 Roby966#11
There is always my ge1 acc, that i showed you.. i can accept 15€ too by paypal :)
02/12/2014 21:21 ~WoahYouBot~#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roby966 View Post
There is always my ge1 acc, that i showed you.. i can accept 15€ too by paypal :)
Oh yeah, I am still happy to pay the original 20 euros :)
02/13/2014 15:11 Cpt.Dylan_Hunt#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WoahYouBot~ View Post
Bought an account now, will keep thread open because I will be buying more next week aswell hopefully.

Nevermind, I got scammed, YAY! Feared ghost is a scammer do not trust him!
still need? I have 2 acc's: 1 on eg3, and another is on eg7.
they are FE how it was on the old client.
02/13/2014 19:14 ~WoahYouBot~#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Dylan_Hunt View Post
still need? I have 2 acc's: 1 on eg3, and another is on eg7.
they are FE how it was on the old client.
No sorry, too low accounts.
02/13/2014 21:02 ExploitedRogue#15
Pm me your skype ill show you some acc's