Can you run 2 clients on the same PC?

01/16/2014 17:51 Kazoo7#1
If yes, how?
01/16/2014 17:53 canic#2
Why you shouldn't can run a second client. Use sandbox then you can run the second client. Or you change the client heder then you can also run a second client
01/16/2014 18:45 Kazoo7#3
I've never worked with sandbox before. How do I open 2 clients with it?
01/16/2014 22:15 canic#4
Download sandbox and right click on the exe -> open in sandbox
01/17/2014 00:10 Kazoo7#5
Not working. I write in my email and pass of other account, press enter, it loads a bit, then nothing happens.
01/17/2014 07:55 canic#6
Then you need a better PC to run 2 clients :D
01/17/2014 12:16 Kazoo7#7
I'm sure an i3 3220 with Radeon HD 7850 and 6 GB RAM can run 2 clients.

Can anyone else that knows more about sandboxie help out?
01/17/2014 13:08 greenkid#8


or


01/17/2014 14:41 saakee#9
I can run 2 clients without problems! And i dont need Sandbox or such tools!
01/17/2014 15:25 Kazoo7#10
I have the same problems even with the method from the 2 videos. Does it work for you? Have you done anything else for it to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saakee View Post
I can run 2 clients without problems! And i dont need Sandbox or such tools!
How?
01/17/2014 15:48 saakee#11
I start Fiesta twice :) thats all.
01/17/2014 15:55 Kazoo7#12
I'm playing Fiesta NA so I guess the xTrap is more secure on my side, preventing opening 2 clients at the same time, even by using SandBoxie.
01/17/2014 17:44 Frylord23#13
i think there is a way to bypass xTrap, i'm almost sure there is..
maybe someone knows how and will tell you?!
01/22/2014 00:10 Sironix#14
As fas as I know you can even surpass the secure system of LoL by using virtual systems, which I could advice you to try atleast.

Virtual System I like to use is VMware. I don't have the time to explain it all to you, so please try to figure it out yourself by using the seach function about VMware and co.

So theroetical, if you are able to play on another device at the same time it should work with VMware also. If not you should let it be.. in my opinion.

Sorry for my english and a nice day
01/22/2014 15:52 Stahllegierung#15
Quote:
I can run 2 clients without problems! And i dont need Sandbox or such tools!
Me 2. I just log in into another account and it works ^^
i don't use any tools.

Maybe this way doesn't work with fiesta outspark.