LF manager for elo boosting

11/13/2013 17:31 Sweetz123#1
Hello.

Searching for a manage for ELO boosting.
Im D1 exp 2.3k+ exp and done alot of previous jobs - more info on skype.

I can boost from bronze to D5 and I do coaching + duo queue's aswell.

Are you interrested in helping me out + ur % profit add me on skype jens.lol2

Or my thread [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/19/2013 11:24 ddeaths#2
Dont trust he's a scammer

He try to steal account and money.

today he added me on skype and say "im trusted etc im diamond 1"

and ask to me some if i need vouches
11/19/2013 11:47 OlegasKrutas#3
omg bad boy :D
11/19/2013 12:00 Sweetz123#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeaths View Post
Dont trust he's a scammer

He try to steal account and money.

today he added me on skype and say "im trusted etc im diamond 1"

and ask to me some if i need vouches
Wtf is ur problem and thats just not true WTF.

I have the conversation, and I asked YOU FOR a vouching game.

Never asked for ur info or money.
---- I added you because I wanted you to do a vounch game for me on MY ACCOUNT !

Please dont got flame me again
11/19/2013 12:09 Victorious Boosting#5
Well dude I remember you.
You added me after I told you in your boosting thread I could vouch and you just said on skype "you need boosts in silver?" and shits like that pretending to boost already for money instead of vouching even though my Silver account was just for vouching and it was not my main.

So, basically, I don't know if you try to scam or not (maybe it's not) but you really need to improve your attitude before anything else. Good luck.
11/19/2013 12:20 Sweetz123#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackj4ck View Post
Well dude I remember you.
You added me after I told you in your boosting thread I could vouch and you just said on skype "you need boosts in silver?" and shits like that pretending to boost already for money instead of vouching even though my Silver account was just for vouching and it was not my main.

So, basically, I don't know if you try to scam or not (maybe it's not) but you really need to improve your attitude before anything else. Good luck.
If I had a bad attitude its my problem. All have bad days.
You can add me again if you like and i'll do a coaching lesson for you.

And its funny how people SPAM me right away because one person (who is lying and flames me for somethings thats not true) just simple walk over me.

Cant see the big picture here. I have my own thread where i'm doing jobs + 2 other threads where I have done alot of jobs for the other "companies" who is selling boosts and ALL 100% done.

So Why this is going on I really dont understand.
11/19/2013 12:24 ddeaths#7
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

bye scammer
11/19/2013 12:25 Sweetz123#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeaths View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

bye scammer
what a idiot u are. really dont hope anyone will get ur service.
all you do is lie and flame me with nothing to hold on to.

just flame me and keep messing my threads up if that makes you proud