Does any know were i can find?

11/06/2013 19:36 Kidzaya#1
do's any one know the patch for hollow in shaiya..?:confused::confused::confused:
11/06/2013 19:41 nubness#2
And the award for the best translator of the year goes toooooo..... GOOGLE TRANSLATE !

- Mr. Google Translate, would you like to say a few words ?
- I'd like to thank all the non-english speakers for using me to embarrass themselves on elitepvpers, it makes nubness laugh, or at least that's what I was told. Thank you again guys.

I'm sure I got this right, you should search for "naked/nude patch" here on elitepvpers, you might find it. I bet you didn't bother to search at all.
11/06/2013 20:05 Kidzaya#3
No i am looking for the Halloween patch sorry about my bad english
11/06/2013 22:07 [ADM]Nash#4
Since it's a release, it can be found in the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] section.
11/09/2013 01:23 Linebacker59Z#5
^ Use that search bar at the top of the screen. There's halloween, christmas, and a few other patches as well.
11/09/2013 13:26 TeddyBear94#6
so many ppl that speak about shit instead of helping yes i love this community!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]