VAC A6 Dakeron

07/30/2009 16:41 SPOXSPOX#1
Im playing on priv server A6 and i saw few vacers but i have no idea how to vac on that kind of ver. :(

Things look like this:
- i cant edit files coz everything is in 1 file data.pak
- i cant find program to unpack (only1 i found was doing an error at end so im not sure is it ok, anyway its still not solving problem)
- even if i have all files extracted and monster.csv edited game lunches from data.pak if i remove it wont lunch

Any ideas would help a lot.
07/30/2009 17:57 Deadman88#2
loll...u use winhex lorrr..
seach!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/30/2009 21:34 HellSpider#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOXSPOX View Post
Im playing on priv server A6 and i saw few vacers but i have no idea how to vac on that kind of ver. :(

Things look like this:
- i cant edit files coz everything is in 1 file data.pak
- i cant find program to unpack (only1 i found was doing an error at end so im not sure is it ok, anyway its still not solving problem)
- even if i have all files extracted and monster.csv edited game lunches from data.pak if i remove it wont lunch

Any ideas would help a lot.
- Generally all pservers have only one data.pak .

- You don't need to, use a hex editor or CE.

- Of course, you need to edit the PackIO in shadow.txt to 0 if you're using unpacked files. However you shouldn't mess with that file if you don't know what you're doing.
07/31/2009 10:30 SPOXSPOX#4
Ok, thx only problem i have now is unpacking the data.pak coz only program i have found was for 2moons and it gives me an error while unpacking (while im using hex editor it does not show me anything i have 15.3 ver of winhex maybe its just a wrong ver).
Any small Tut how to do it or link for program to unpack would be nice (i think i know how to do it but still not sure till i find a program to unpack) .

Anyway ty for help
07/31/2009 12:40 trane.#5
Main question answered

You can unpack it with unpacker released by InstantDeath in 2moons pserver hosting section

#Closed