[QUESTION]magic, noble, dn glows

10/14/2013 09:05 funcs#1
hey people,

is it possible to make weapons glow when they are magic, noble or dn ? like in silkroad where your weapon does allready has some special glows at +0 because its magic or something like this..can you do this on a dkpserver too or are the files..protected in some way ?

im not a rlly good dev so i dont know many of these things, it was just a thought if its possible
10/14/2013 18:18 Hesorio1u#2
Yes it's possible.
10/14/2013 20:01 guesswho-.-#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesorio1u View Post
Yes it's possible.
is it? without modifying the executable I hardly see anything close to that possible. As far as I'm concerned the only forms of modifying the look of an item is by adding gems to it (weapons, shields) or upgrading it.
you had my curiosity, now you have my attention. can you explain it further how it could work or look? I'm really intrigued
10/14/2013 22:49 conquer93#4
I dont think its possible at all.. everything u can add effects on works thru effectscenes/datas and modeleffect which connect to the column named EFFECT and i dont see or know anything about that u can add an effect index to magic noble or divine.. atleast never found anything like this
10/15/2013 13:09 Hesorio1u#5
I'll post tutorial how to do it, and show that it is possible.
Thanks.
10/15/2013 15:06 funcs#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesorio1u View Post
I'll post tutorial how to do it, and show that it is possible.
Thanks.

that would be great..ty
10/15/2013 15:24 elitepvpersfans#7
we are looking forward to you Hesorio1u .
10/15/2013 21:54 Forget!#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesorio1u View Post
I'll post tutorial how to do it, and show that it is possible.
Thanks.
Waiting. :)
10/23/2013 15:53 Zet ♔#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesorio1u View Post
I'll post tutorial how to do it, and show that it is possible.
Thanks.
I know it's not possible, but we're still w8ing your tut Sir.