[Tool]Z D.O helper : Simple tool

10/13/2013 19:30 Zetadarus#1
wiped
10/13/2013 19:34 melikhan#2
Well, I by myself don't think this time it's a keylogger or hack, it looks quite nice, the video, the VT link...But not needed for me :D
10/13/2013 19:37 Zetadarus#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Well, I by myself don't think this time it's a keylogger or hack, it looks quite nice, the video, the VT link...But not needed for me :D
Yes yes thanks for your reply ^^
10/13/2013 19:44 Scytex#4
I don't get it...
So you click on GG as example and it opens it on the browser...
But u have to login so it's the same then logging in your normal browser and pressing on GG in the original page or am I wrong ?

It reminds me on these programms where u login via the uid...but without the uid...
I don't understand the reason to use it, sorry ._.
10/13/2013 19:46 Zetadarus#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Silenz View Post
I don't get it...
So you click on GG as example and it opens it on the browser...
But u have to login so it's the same then logging in your normal browser and pressing on GG in the original page or am I wrong ?

It reminds me on these programms where u login via the uid...but without the uid...
I don't understand the reason to use it, sorry ._.
This is not a bot.. this is a helper :) He just make a gain time for you ^^
10/13/2013 19:48 armababy#6
No to IE, no.
10/13/2013 20:10 Scytex#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
This is not a bot.. this is a helper :) He just make a gain time for you ^^
I never said that it's a bot.
I only wanted to know the reason why I should use a program which opens a second browser and takes more ram from your pc then using your normal one...


However this program is quite simple and good for the beginning.
Why you don't change it to open the link in the normal browser and add a login via uid so you don't have to login. (or perhabs via username + password)
10/13/2013 20:14 NoCheatImPGM#8
Salut,
Ecoute je suis désolé mais je ne vois pas ce que je peux faire avec ton logiciel...

L'utilisation est beaucoup plus longue (Webbrowser > IExplorer).
Personnellement je te conseil d'apprendre le HttpWebRequest, c'est plus rapide, plus propre, et plus simple pour l'utilisateur.

Mais bon, bonne chance.
10/13/2013 20:31 Zetadarus#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Silenz View Post
I never said that it's a bot.
I only wanted to know the reason why I should use a program which opens a second browser and takes more ram from your pc then using your normal one...


However this program is quite simple and good for the beginning.
Why you don't change it to open the link in the normal browser and add a login via uid so you don't have to login. (or perhabs via username + password)

The hall of frame button does a gain time (because in the normal do you go to homepage => hall of frame )

The tech button... go to skylab an click on tech (on one button !)

Title change button ( without helper : Profile of pilot => achivements > title)
my helper do all th action for you :3

title change and profil pilot have the same url...


Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM View Post
Salut,
Ecoute je suis désolé mais je ne vois pas ce que je peux faire avec ton logiciel...

L'utilisation est beaucoup plus longue (Webbrowser > IExplorer).
Personnellement je te conseil d'apprendre le HttpWebRequest, c'est plus rapide, plus propre, et plus simple pour l'utilisateur.

Mais bon, bonne chance.
I d'ont understand anything ! ((non je deconne))

Bon deja pour aller chenger de titre tu dois partir dans profil de pilote => réusites=> titre sur mon outil tout sa est réuni en 1 seul boutton :)

et puis personellement je lag moin sur IE en jeu ( sinon la page d'achat et tout sa lag ) puis je préfere mon tool pusique si je veut injécter un Dll ou autre ou pour certain tests c'est parfait ^^

Bon tu marque un point c'est vria ue c'est pas la chose la plus tile au monde mais bon x) voila quoi :D
10/13/2013 20:34 Mauricioo™#10
nice tool
10/13/2013 21:31 NoCheatImPGM#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
I d'ont understand anything ! ((non je deconne))

Bon deja pour aller chenger de titre tu dois partir dans profil de pilote => réusites=> titre sur mon outil tout sa est réuni en 1 seul boutton :)

et puis personellement je lag moin sur IE en jeu ( sinon la page d'achat et tout sa lag ) puis je préfere mon tool pusique si je veut injécter un Dll ou autre ou pour certain tests c'est parfait ^^

Bon tu marque un point c'est vria ue c'est pas la chose la plus tile au monde mais bon x) voila quoi :D
Premièrement : Haha x')
Deuxièmement : Tu dis que personnellement tu lag moins sur IE mais heureusement ce n'est pas le cas pour tout le monde.

Aussi essai de faire un effort au niveau de ton français, même si la plus part des gens ne comprennent pas ce qu'on écrit ce n'est pas pour autant qu'on doit se lâcher.

Eh ben bonne continuation :)
10/13/2013 22:11 KratonVsPande#12
good work :) i'm a beginner programmertoo :) and i like the fact that you are doing something for this comunity ;) i'm making my part also but no spoilers :) at the end you at, difference of others, you do something coded fully by u (i hope) and most important you share it with us :) so Good Job :) when you'll learn htmlwebrequest remake the tool for a smoother work :)
10/14/2013 20:05 Gorjerax#13
Good job but it is useless for me