fixing to quit sro

07/15/2009 15:36 Yup#1
The new login system really irritates me. It use to take me 5 min to login, now its taking over 1 hr and still not in.:mad:
07/15/2009 15:50 foxtrotxx#2
Actually I think It's better than the old one.
It took me like 5 or 10 min to log in and I'm now able to do other things than keep seeing the screen and pressing enter.

In fact, I just can't believe the PoC on Rev6 was too high yesterday. ^^

It got a bit lower since Rumata publish a new version of his loader which makes me think that many Gold Bots uses it.
07/15/2009 16:18 EliteGabo#3
Yeah i think this its great to theres always free slots now not like in the pass 4785/3500
now or its like this 3501/3500 or its like this 3478/3500 this its great :D !
07/15/2009 16:34 Julian2008#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yup View Post
The new login system really irritates me. It use to take me 5 min to login, now its taking over 1 hr and still not in.:mad:
Check rev6.com maybe u have the login bug.It shouldnt take you more than 30minutes to login:)
07/15/2009 16:49 Davincibg#5
The system is great and I know a way to make it faster but if I post it tommorow the servers will be full. For me that system works perfectly :)
07/15/2009 16:56 StrixXx#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
The system is great and I know a way to make it faster but if I post it tommorow the servers will be full. For me that system works perfectly :)
Yes u r cool. You know everything. But u dont want to tell us. Respect. LOL
07/15/2009 21:23 Yup#7
Its requesting user information. It just doesn't let me in. This update is shit.
07/15/2009 21:28 lopasas#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
The system is great and I know a way to make it faster but if I post it tommorow the servers will be full. For me that system works perfectly :)
dont be an attention whore, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, as much as i wanna read it, DO NOT POST IT, or you will regret it.
07/15/2009 21:45 lordjaggi#9
new system is the best i saw populated servers last night.
07/15/2009 22:02 6Drako9#10
yea Yup I'm with you against the new log in system..

yesterday night I was trying to log in to update my pointers and I just couldn't
I watched two movies while waiting for sro to log in

then after 10 minutes after finally logging in "stupid me" I turn on my infinite zoom script forgetting that I hadn't updated it yet, lol

So again... I go back to logging in and leave it over night, when I wake up sro still hasn't logged in
07/16/2009 00:24 Lander007#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
new system is the best i saw populated servers last night.
That has nothing to do with the new login system, it's just that not all the bot versions already worked with the new sro client. I hope you enjoyed it, cuz you wont see it again.
07/16/2009 00:30 Low_Riders#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lander007 View Post
That has nothing to do with the new login system, it's just that not all the bot versions already worked with the new sro client. I hope you enjoyed it, cuz you wont see it again.
And thats why you guys should give this at least a try:
Quote:
Everyone, send this to JOYMAX Email Support:
Quote:
Dear JOYMAX,
Since you updated iSRO with the new Auto Login System its totally impossible to login without Premium.
I am here to ask you if you could remove the Auto Login System because its really annoying to wait 8 or more hours to login my Char.
And please, do not tell me to buy Premium, because I will not, I repeat I will not buy Premium just to be able to Login.

Im waiting for your response.
Thank you.

PS:
Im not going to buy Premium.