Databases

09/01/2013 14:29 shadowman123#1
well im using Subsonic database in the Server im developing so while i was searching about databases i found this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] offering Database system so the question here is .. should i Replace all database system with this One. . or Subsonic is Fine to use ?

Regards
shadowman123
09/03/2013 01:19 shadowman123#2
this community is the best :D Rofl ..
09/03/2013 01:46 Spirited#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
this community is the best :D Rofl ..
There aren't enough people who know about the subject to answer your question. I don't know enough about the subject. An object relational mapper is an object relational mapper. I'm sure whatever you choose will be fine. Impulse uses subsonic. Me and Chris use NHibernate. I really don't think it matters too much.
09/03/2013 01:51 shadowman123#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
There aren't enough people who know about the subject to answer your question. I don't know enough about the subject. An object relational mapper is an object relational mapper. I'm sure whatever you choose will be fine. Impulse uses subsonic. Me and Chris use NHibernate. I really don't think it matters too much.
to be honest my main Target is Creating Well Written Source Not just Featured One .. and i dont feel good about alot of Systems in Impulse based source .. the database Among these Systems .. so i found this is very easy to use just single file that can be Added as reference in any Project and you have Full Database system .. if it was good i would use it Later After finishing my Project anyways thx for your Reply