AMD a4-3305m with APU GraKa - Overclocken?

08/15/2013 03:21 E-#1
^topic

Hi forum

I would like overclocking my AMD A4-3305M APU with GraKa.
Best best with a tool that I can do it manually from 1.9 to 2.5 &.
With AMD overdrive I have already tried with this, I just come up. 2.3 GhZ. But I want to get to 2.6 or 2.9 GhZ.
Would be very nice if you could help with this!
Information can be found in the screenshot below.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

DnzY.
08/16/2013 04:23 E-#2
Push?
08/16/2013 04:59 Lasch24#3
Übertakte. Kein. Notebook.

Du wirst für mehr als 2.3 GHz wohl höhere Spannungen benötigen, damit das stabil läuft.
Wenn du nicht mehr als 2.3 GHz auswählen kannst, ist das gut so, selbst 2.3 sind bei der Kühlung eines Notebooks und dieser APU bedenklich.

Viel Glück. Hals- und Beinbruch würde man in anderen Kontexten sagen, symbolisch wünsche ich dem Notebook den Bruch aller anderen Knochen dazu. Und das so bald wie möglich.
08/27/2013 15:29 E-#4
^push^^
08/27/2013 16:14 Playsier#5
Lasch told you that it isn't a good idea to overclock your notebook.
Look, if AMD Overdrive is telling you that it isn't possible to overclock it more than 2.3 GHz, don't try to! Your warranty is away since the day you overclocked your notebook. ;)

Anyway, e.g. the fan of your notebook can't accomplish with the requirements you need to overclock your cpu that way.

Either you have to buy a new pc or you have to life with the actual speed.

By the way: why are you writting in english while your notebook is appointed in german?