Looking for elo boost

08/02/2013 15:13 LFeloboost#1
Hello guys! :)

I'm looking for cheap realiable elo boost from GOLD I 45 LP to Plat V. In Gold 1 I reach 45 LP after 2 wins, so i guess my mmr isnt very bad.

I would be very happy if u could send me your offers.
Lowest offer will get the job.

Server: EUW
Payment method: Paypal
08/02/2013 15:14 larskrause#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'd estimate around €30 but I need to know champions and runes.
08/02/2013 15:17 Syndraboosts#3
€25 skype : syndraboosts
08/02/2013 15:17 LFeloboost#4
I have all champs, and alot of runes - 20 rune pages.
08/02/2013 15:46 Katerism#5
20€
08/02/2013 15:47 iBoost#6
25€
08/02/2013 16:12 urfinator#7
Hey diamond II here, add me on skype! Jonasnoro
08/02/2013 16:23 LFeloboost#8
Still waiting for your offers in this thread guys.
Atm best offer is 19 EUR by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] :)
08/02/2013 16:26 urfinator#9
I'll do it for 15 ;)
08/02/2013 16:30 nevard#10
Check my signature
08/02/2013 16:33 LFeloboost#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by urfinator View Post
I'll do it for 15 ;)
Nice price man, but you have no reputation, and I'm looking for trusted booster, because my account is so valuable.

If any trusted booster will do it for 15 EUR, we can start NOW!
08/02/2013 16:36 urfinator#12
I could take a free game with you to prove it, just add me on skype
08/02/2013 17:42 LFeloboost#13
I will wait one more hour for your offers guys, then i give this job for someone.
08/02/2013 17:54 Goldenas#14
check my signature
08/02/2013 18:03 Tinatic#15
PM'd