What to expect from joymax?

08/03/2013 01:38 ♥ Panda.#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eifillity View Post
I've always wondered if Joymax knew this all along, like the game has been broken since several years, but they still updated it.
Ofc they knew , the mmo concept that sro was based on is outdated , they tried to "fix" it and make some adjustments but like leserid said they gave up on it and that can be seen from d12 update alchemy system.
08/03/2013 03:42 鳳凰城#17
After that paid elixir-powder, everyone went cracked up! and I think that they are planing or its currently free. dunno, didn't play isro for a long while.
08/03/2013 10:23 [B]ase[J]umP#18
i havent played isro for 4 years i think i dont even remember
08/03/2013 17:02 daftones#19
I can still remember those webhack from the Joymax Website....
08/03/2013 17:25 LastThief*#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftones View Post
I can still remember those webhack from the Joymax Website....
Pepperidge farm remembers.
08/03/2013 18:00 Lolill0#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Pack? XD Dude, they ain't a represintive for sro ass rsro etc. They're the official hoster after ksro and I'm quiet sure that they can create a new whole method to import their info inside. It won't take ages because the pk2 system created like in 2005 or so. like creating Pk10 or so :o. Also about rev6 part,
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It does, converting all Informations inside the PK2 Structures is time consuming, it's not made in just some Days like importing some "Custom" Weapons/Avatars (Because it is so hard to use a Format which SRO is ready to use :rolleyes:).

They need to rewrite the whole Database and the Client so everything will connect otherwise they would loose their Players immediately if they instant crash the whole day ;)

The Truth has been already said here, once Joymax can't afford their Servers anymore, they will simply turn everything offline. (Not the first time MMORPG's went down because Companies couldn't afford their Servers anymore, speaking of GameForge ...)

I also doubt Joymax lacks Money as someone posted Informations long ago about Joymax and their Financial Situation (180M $ at all).

Enough Money to create a new MMORPG over Years :awesome:
08/03/2013 21:16 [B]ase[J]umP#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
It does, converting all Informations inside the PK2 Structures is time consuming, it's not made in just some Days like importing some "Custom" Weapons/Avatars (Because it is so hard to use a Format which SRO is ready to use :rolleyes:).

They need to rewrite the whole Database and the Client so everything will connect otherwise they would loose their Players immediately if they instant crash the whole day ;)

The Truth has been already said here, once Joymax can't afford their Servers anymore, they will simply turn everything offline. (Not the first time MMORPG's went down because Companies couldn't afford their Servers anymore, speaking of GameForge ...)

I also doubt Joymax lacks Money as someone posted Informations long ago about Joymax and their Financial Situation (180M $ at all).

Enough Money to create a new MMORPG over Years :awesome:
theire losing money big time thou
08/03/2013 22:13 Nezekan#23
You need to understand how companies work; they use investors, and a company as big (and proven to make some good money) will not have any trouble finding money for a new MMO, they wouldn't even need external investments to create one. Also, server costs are really really low in comparison to the income, and they have virtually no other costs (as they don't really have support, GMs, etc)
08/03/2013 22:19 [B]ase[J]umP#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
You need to understand how companies work; they use investors, and a company as big (and proven to make some good money) will not have any trouble finding money for a new MMO, they wouldn't even need external investments to create one. Also, server costs are really really low in comparison to the income, and they have virtually no other costs (as they don't really have support, GMs, etc)
uhhh your avatar is kinda wrong there

well i dont understand alot about the company work so shed some light on that
08/03/2013 23:06 Qynchou#25
Hopefully sro 2 with same skill system and no wasd movement.
08/04/2013 00:53 ♥ Panda.#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qynchou View Post
Hopefully sro 2 with same skill system and no wasd movement.
yeah right , im putting my money on a system simmilar to tera , guild wars etc. for reasons.
08/08/2013 07:33 [B]ase[J]umP#27
Sro 1 had a great system until the euros made it unbalanced,i hope they so some balancing with sro2
08/08/2013 11:22 SnowStyle™#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
Sro 1 had a great system until the euros made it unbalanced,i hope they so some balancing with sro2
yeah, hopefully they understand the meaning of "balance"
08/08/2013 13:20 PortalDark#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
CH alone were unbalanced to begin with
While having a great HP, they could not get fast kills, and so, many ended up wasting pots on high lvl monsters(ranks over giant/Unique)
The EU came to introduce another way to play, not necessarly unbalancing the game. Joymax howerver, made huge mistakes, specially on the Pay 2 Win category
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowStyle™ View Post
yeah, hopefully they understand the meaning of "balance"
sure, SRO-R
08/08/2013 14:09 [B]ase[J]umP#30
now in sro,everything is p2w i bet sro2 wont be any different