How do I contact a moderator to help me?

07/15/2013 15:21 Bisuone#1
How can I get ahold of a moderator to help me. I have an elo boosting service and I just need the title of the thread edited since I am now offering service in on the EUW servers and not just on NA.

I was going to report my thread to contact a moderator (as other forums usually do) but I just want to be safe and find out the correct way.
07/15/2013 15:27 dacx#2
In that case, you can indeed just report our own topic with an appropriate message.

If you are looking for anything more specific, you could just contact a moderator via PM or IM. You can find all moderators here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/15/2013 15:41 Rуuk#3
But keep in mind to contact only Mods who are responsible for that section. In this case you should ask a Moderator from the Blackmarket and NOT from the League of Legends section.
07/15/2013 18:18 Status#4
Ask one of them via private message:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]