even if no one will use uce or cheat
it will be still updating...

if you want to know the schedule of game guard update time line
ask google
06/28/2009 10:33 teryonslayer13#2
thats what I am telling every1 at the next door forum
06/28/2009 10:59 nice2be1#3
@bannedmember
i dont think if u know what happend last month...cuz it seems that ur one of newbies here in this forum...last month...mle 1312..i dont know if what version is that...in a matter of days its already detected...bcuz lots of leecherz are keep on posting the new MLE...it was detected but the GG didnt update...so what do you think?is it the gg or the newbies or should we say "abusers" fault?

sori for bad english...my major is math not english :))
06/28/2009 11:12 cool_08#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice2be1 View Post
@bannedmember
i dont think if u know what happend last month...cuz it seems that ur one of newbies here in this forum...last month...mle 1312..i dont know if what version is that...in a matter of days its already detected...bcuz lots of leecherz are keep on posting the new MLE...it was detected but the GG didnt update...so what do you think?is it the gg or the newbies or should we say "abusers" fault?

sori for bad english...my major is math not english :))

ryt u have a point..
its somehow d abusers fault y GG updated in just less than a week i think that tym..

but f people wont abuse the cheats that much maybe it wel update for 2-3weeks or better a month.. ryt!!!!

hehahooo!...
06/28/2009 11:37 iSatan#5
Teh best way is let us cooperate with each other..

magtulungan nlng po..wag n po magsisihan..pre-preho lng nmn poh tyu nkikinabang ryt?
06/28/2009 15:59 nice2be1#6
@iSatan
how would you say that people here is cooperating with us none-abusers?cuz i dont think they are...they keep on telling they are not using it in pvp...but what?..we cant stop abusers unless we dont have to post the new engine or new settings...in that way we can lessen the leecherz and abuserz..
06/28/2009 17:16 acegrace#7
you can't just blame anyone... there's no exact interval on when will the gg will update... they CAN update gg to when they want... if they want it the next day, they CAN!!! so... blaming others isn't a good idea after all... JUST DON'T BLAME... we ALL benefit! leechers or pros or newbie or abusers or whatever you wanna call yourself...
06/29/2009 08:48 lirelei#8
wew... i agree.. ^^ we all benefit and sometimes at some point of our lives, we cant just sit and play GC if we know we have a working UCE. of course, u will use it.. it HOW are u going to use it.. leechers will always be leechers.. and abusers... and users.. whatever... we USE it..

for now, if there are people here that has a working uce.. good for them.. some of us are just waiting for new MLE, that will be released im pretty much sure by Mod Chi... ^^

motto: kill all red.. weeee
06/29/2009 09:19 chobibo#9
The best option is for everyone to make his\her own Cheat Engine, if that happens GG's programmers will have a hard time finding the CE's signature and thereby making it very difficult/impossible to patch their damn anti-hack/anti-cheat/rootkit application. Of corse if that happens, they'll be forced to write a new anti-hack program that's more intrusive than a virus/trojan/rootkit/spyware we've ever seen.
06/29/2009 10:22 Arthas_999#10
This thread is becoming a " War Thread " ^.^
06/29/2009 16:03 chobibo#11
I disagree with you Arthas, other people can't accept the fact that because they used the CE's extremely frequent and in public, the game developers were forced to take action and update their anti-hack rootkit app to block your CEs, wolfreon said on another thread that the new version of GameMon.des blocks too many useful apps, hence the version rollback, which also means that they programmed the GameMon.des to block CEs by identifying their running behavior.

Another thing to add is that most post here are opinion oriented, we were trying to formulate a plan of action wherein everyone benefits but the CE wouldn't be abused as much.
06/29/2009 16:45 lirelei#12
@chobibo

i strongly agree with you on this.. ^^
06/29/2009 16:55 bannedmember#13
i want to say that i dont need any thing
in this site... except the fact that
i need to study some hacking systems,
to understand how the logic going through
i dont play any games for now...
guys i dont want to offend you
sorry... i also dont want to have some
misunderstanding to any of you.

bare with me cause my be i can be the
one who can develop your hack engines
i just study them for now
by decoding them...

thanks
06/29/2009 18:01 memchii#14
"...sori for bad english...my major is math not english..."

biro ba to? excuse/sadyang palusot?

arayyy,.,. (T-T)
06/30/2009 02:06 nice2be1#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by memchii View Post
"...sori for bad english...my major is math not english..."

biro ba to? excuse/sadyang palusot?

arayyy,.,. (T-T)
whew...want some piece of me?lol....i think even you are one of the leecherz...
do u know how to set ur engine so it will not be detected?...i dont think so...:bandit:
:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
:handsdown: :handsdown: hail abusers: :handsdown: :handsdown:
:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: