Funny Friday (Lough about SilverAngel)

10/29/2013 21:56 katasuki#91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskx View Post
Why would he be jealous because someone chooses to use a "vip" hack over his FREE one.

He's banned from uploading hacks on here for a reason.
As far i know, he was banned for multi accounts on this forum.
I'm lack of info since i was not all the the "up to date".

Well.. why is he thn pretending to be sth more by laughing on/to SilverAngel?
Why he aint thn do what he can do the best (for example : hacking) and forget about Silver?
I don't think many people know SilverAngel here, so why does he makes him "famous"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
what dose ur VIP crap have that is of any use? let me guess that crap that's ment to control other ppl cars that iv seen in 1 of ur crap videos it don't even work the only person that can see it is the person using the hack useless the name changer anther useless piece of crap that don't work some1 reports you it still goes on ur account ppl that pay for this crap are just dumb as hell its funny has any 1 in nfsw really seen any of Silverpricks so called VIP hacks iv yet to see 1 cuz its all bs the only person that can see any of the hacks is the moron that payed for the crap
Everyone decides BY HIS SELF, if he want to buy or not.
You can't judge now SILVERANGEL because other people are "stupid" to buy it ?
And.. don't comment what VIP version has, cz you got no idea, and you can be by the same % chances banned using his VIP hack or by someones else FREE ver. its only depends how much people ABUSES it.
10/29/2013 22:12 realdealx#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by katasuki View Post
As far i know, he was banned for multi accounts on this forum.
I'm lack of info since i was not all the the "up to date".

Well.. why is he thn pretending to be sth more by laughing on/to SilverAngel?
Why he aint thn do what he can do the best (for example : hacking) and forget about Silver?
I don't think many people know SilverAngel here, so why does he makes him "famous"?

Everyone decides BY HIS SELF, if he want to buy or not.
You can't judge now SILVERANGEL because other people are "stupid" to buy it ?
And.. don't comment what VIP version has, cz you got no idea, and you can be by the same % chances banned using his VIP hack or by someones else FREE ver. its only depends how much people ABUSES it.
I have no idea whats in his vip version no I don't know I seen it all on his youtube page lol making cars spin anther useless hack making the car disappear so all you see is the neons light show anther useless hack who wants to drive around like this?
USELESS
10/29/2013 22:30 katasuki#93
Quote:
I have no idea whats in his vip version no I don't know I seen it all on his youtube page lol making cars spin anther useless hack making the car disappear so all you see is the neons light show anther useless hack who wants to drive around like this?USELESS
Yes, this is useless, i am NOT using this, and SilverAngel knows about it, but you wouldn't believe, some people likes it, so what now?
Don't blame SilVerAngel cz he is doing a VIP version, blame people for being "stupid" to buy it.
Sometimes people are mad on wrong target.

P/S: As far i understood by my self, he is doing videos for getting skills in video editing, those real hacks, i don't think he will show, he keeps them to be a "surprise" to VIP customers.
So don't make states on sth you ain't have info. enough.
10/29/2013 22:35 realdealx#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by katasuki View Post
Yes, this is useless, i am NOT using this, and SilverAngel knows about it, but you wouldn't believe, some people likes it, so what now?
Don't blame SilVerAngel cz he is doing a VIP version, blame people for being "stupid" to buy it.
Sometimes people are mad on wrong target.

P/S: As far i understood by my self, he is doing videos for getting skills in video editing, those real hacks, i don't think he will show, he keeps them to be a "surprise" to VIP customers.
So don't make states on sth you ain't have info. enough.
lmao look on youtube ur see them all I have all the info I need
10/29/2013 22:39 ReadersClub#95
Quote:
U forgot he has the VIP version so he knows what he is talking about :D

- Try it now.
10/29/2013 22:43 realdealx#96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadersClub View Post
U forgot he has the VIP version so he knows what he is talking about :D

- Try it now.
who has ur crap vip version?
10/29/2013 23:02 katasuki#97
Quote:
who has ur crap vip version?
No offense, really no offense, but this question sounds to me like :
Who lives in your house that you are living?
Though, the answer wouldn't say me much, since i don't care about it, and i don't find anything useful out, but i don't think this is sth that should be talked in "public".

Quote:
That... just proved me how carefully u read my reply. However.. we went to far ...
10/30/2013 07:22 berkay2578#98
dat wall of text :3 Although it's completely made of junk words.

Don't have the time to deal with trolls. Next week, I'm going to release the profile masking hack, cop lights for every car and more stuff along with a map teleporter for free to public. Let's see what happens :D

BTT: 20+ hacks that never went public before :p
10/30/2013 07:49 jameskx#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post

Don't have the time to deal with trolls. Next week, I'm going to release the profile masking hack, cop lights for every car and more stuff along with a map teleporter for free to public. Let's see what happens :D

You just know the game is dead already when EA moderators are saying "no one cares" about the cheaters. good publicity EA well done.

So lets see what you say when people mask your profile an cheat :bandit:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/30/2013 08:35 0x404#100
That silver still bitching? Thougt he went back to his graveyard. Anyway game is boring and dead me playing wii and soon cod ghost
10/30/2013 11:08 shotgun81#101
haha that silver clown has made a "VIP Hack" for 4story,
that poor mans WoW clone :D

silver me need a trainer for my super mario kart :rolleyes:
10/30/2013 11:20 Jayfelt#102
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post

Profile masking hack :handsdown: Yeah i say its about time to finally end the game lol