Hi all, I'm a french 3D maker working since 2010.. so I think I've got good skills. You shouldn't know who I am but when I saw others guys sold their creations, I told me that i could do that too. So today, I want to show you my 3D armors witch worked 100% and without any bug. I actually work on a website that will be online soon with my own 3D creations that you can find here, and others things like python scripts or graphic
Armor :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Price : 65 Euro
I can create logos and attached to your armor
(Logo basic) : simple shapes [texture : gold] > Price : 10 Euro
(Logo medium) : complex shapes [texture : gold] > Price : 25 Euro
(logo professional) complex shapes [texture color] > Price : 35 Euro
Screen exemple logo créated by me these are samples :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Weapon : Coming soon
Donjon 3D :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Price : 40 Euro
Pack Building Full : Coming soon
Python by Yayatox :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Method payment only paypal
Link Web : coming soon
Contact : Skype > hamdou5551
Armor :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Price : 65 Euro
I can create logos and attached to your armor
(Logo basic) : simple shapes [texture : gold] > Price : 10 Euro
(Logo medium) : complex shapes [texture : gold] > Price : 25 Euro
(logo professional) complex shapes [texture color] > Price : 35 Euro
Screen exemple logo créated by me these are samples :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Weapon : Coming soon
Donjon 3D :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Price : 40 Euro
Pack Building Full : Coming soon
Python by Yayatox :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Method payment only paypal
Link Web : coming soon
Contact : Skype > hamdou5551