Diamond, citadel or aegis?

05/19/2013 15:36 TskulT#1
So i'm saving uri for diamond drone formation, the citadel or the aegis. I have already 35k uri. I get like 4k a day by playing myself and i get 24k with botting in a week. What should i buy first? diamond or aegis/citadel and wich ship is the best?
05/19/2013 15:38 kamieniarz#2
I suggest you to buy ship first. Anyway I like Goliath at most :) Also it depends on what for you need your ship.
05/19/2013 15:39 NikKick#3
buy the aegis first (if you use pbdo bot or you play manually) diamond can be purchased later...bb
05/19/2013 15:41 stasiubaran#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
I suggest you to buy ship first. Anyway I like Goliath at most :) Also it depends on what for you need your ship.
Na jakim serwerze grasz?
05/19/2013 15:59 aha232#5
aegis no doubt
05/19/2013 16:00 jorg*#6
i would buy aegis:)
I can shoot cubicon non stop, all aliens non stop, gate's non stop^^
you can repair you're groupmembers 3-4 times with hp and 1 time with shield in 3 min.
Also the hit is a bit lower then goliath but the repair time's make it up^^

I beat UFE goliath with x1 in my aegis haha :D
05/19/2013 16:09 ReSp3cT.Pro#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TskulT View Post
So i'm saving uri for diamond drone formation, the citadel or the aegis. I have already 35k uri. I get like 4k a day by playing myself and i get 24k with botting in a week. What should i buy first? diamond or aegis/citadel and wich ship is the best?
I get ~60k uri/day(leonov,no iris,no full shield,no full lf3,x2,npc&box),how you get 24/week?
05/19/2013 16:11 stasiubaran#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSp3cT.Pro View Post
I get ~60k uri/day(leonov,no iris,no full shield,no full lf3,x2,npc&box),how you get 24/week?
Have fun getting a ban. You surely bot 24/7.
05/19/2013 16:19 TskulT#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSp3cT.Pro View Post
I get ~60k uri/day(leonov,no iris,no full shield,no full lf3,x2,npc&box),how you get 24/week?
i bot only 3 days/6h in a week collecting bonusboxes with my self made bot :D
05/19/2013 17:45 skeith_sk8#10
Buy aegis... with this ship u will win more uridium and time (if u bot with pbdo or play manual)...
Buy citadel if u bot with OS in the nigth
05/19/2013 18:23 jorg*#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasiubaran View Post
Have fun getting a ban. You surely bot 24/7.
i have botted 3 YEARS for 24/7 and i did not recieve ban in over 3 years, also i botted over 15 acc with kbot 24/7 no ban..

I even made it to top 10 on glob4 with my previous bot, 'kbot'...


I even contacted support a few time's for game problems, Being banned has nothing to do with How long you bot, but with the gaming behaviour you have.
I changed name every 7 days, changed ship every day, changed map, alien etc every day.

Dont post false info.
and stop spamming, he did not ask anything about banrisk!
05/19/2013 18:44 GuNzOwNz#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
i have botted 3 YEARS for 24/7 and i did not recieve ban in over 3 years, also i botted over 15 acc with kbot 24/7 no ban..

I even made it to top 10 on glob4 with my previous bot, 'kbot'...


I even contacted support a few time's for game problems, Being banned has nothing to do with How long you bot, but with the gaming behaviour you have.
I changed name every 7 days, changed ship every day, changed map, alien etc every day.

Dont post false info.
and stop spamming, he did not ask anything about banrisk!
That was 3 years ago when Darkorbit didnt have a anti bot script .... :facepalm:

I also did a test to see how long i can bot 24/7 on my noob acc before getting bann .... and the account only lasted 5 days before it was banned
05/19/2013 18:48 stasiubaran#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorg* View Post
i have botted 3 YEARS for 24/7 and i did not recieve ban in over 3 years, also i botted over 15 acc with kbot 24/7 no ban..

I even made it to top 10 on glob4 with my previous bot, 'kbot'...


I even contacted support a few time's for game problems, Being banned has nothing to do with How long you bot, but with the gaming behaviour you have.
I changed name every 7 days, changed ship every day, changed map, alien etc every day.

Dont post false info.
and stop spamming, he did not ask anything about banrisk!
Its not spam , stop trying to act cool.
I'm warning the thread creator to not bot 24/7 , since that guy shows off with 60k a day.
And its not false info , my friends been banned for botting 12 hours , with alien twists. So don't act cool.
05/19/2013 19:03 sumnjiee#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasiubaran View Post
Its not spam , stop trying to act cool.
I'm warning the thread creator to not bot 24/7 , since that guy shows off with 60k a day.
And its not false info , my friends been banned for botting 12 hours , with alien twists. So don't act cool.
To tell you the truth, BP not ban botters nowadays. They only ban ppl that has bad attitude in chat and forum. For a long time they not ban bunch botter. I think last is December 2012. And for new id, its more risk i think.
05/19/2013 19:27 NikKick#15
just to remember....this is a thread about where he asked us what it's better to buy first...not a "how to be safe 24/7 botting"