Elo boosting/Duo Q in NA. Diamond Player

05/11/2013 21:47 Transaction#1
Hi epvp, I am recent diamond player who will start boosting

Vouch available: 0/3

Bronze Tier - $10/division

Silver Tier - $15-$25/ division

Gold Tier - $30 - $45/ division

Leave a message for vouch copies and I will add you :)
05/11/2013 22:13 Awesomepie#2
Since you run around other peoples threads and put in bad comments, ravaging their business, i feel like im obliged to ask you a few questions.
Your previous posts are about complaining how you got scammed by a booster on EPVP, you opened a thread and complained about it, whining how every booster is bad and cant get you from Gold5 to Plat5, and directly bashing the person who boosted you.
Not more than 25 Days later, you're back and Selling boosts implying you're a diamond player.
How does a player who was buying boosts 20 days ago, on Gold rating, suddenly start boosting people up to Platinum?
Care to explain?
05/11/2013 22:17 LeagueBoost#3
+1 for interest
05/11/2013 22:30 Transaction#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by madog93 View Post
Since you run around other peoples threads and put in bad comments, ravaging their business, i feel like im obliged to ask you a few questions.
Your previous posts are about complaining how you got scammed by a booster on EPVP, you opened a thread and complained about it, whining how every booster is bad and cant get you from Gold5 to Plat5, and directly bashing the person who boosted you.
Not more than 25 Days later, you're back and Selling boosts implying you're a diamond player.
How does a player who was buying boosts 20 days ago, on Gold rating, suddenly start boosting people up to Platinum?
Care to explain?
Easy, like you mentioned I said that no one could get me from gold 5 to plat 5, got to plat 5 and now got to diamond 5. What more do you want?
I am offering duo q vouch to prove my skills
07/16/2013 09:34 backoswacko10#5
i remember this guy, first person to ever scam me on this forum. man.. good times transaction, good times
07/16/2013 09:52 cacnecac#6
I've heard many many bad things about you Transaction. And it makes no sense for someone getting boosted to start boosting wtf?