SElling TERA ACCOUNT Lvl 60 Berserker , Warrior and Slayer. (GEARED-Masterworked ever

05/11/2013 13:11 kadeezashtitata#1
Hello, I am selling the following account with 3 characters:

iLvl 159 Warrior - FULL Regent (All masterworked) +12 Weapon. +9/+10 boots//gloves//chest.. Conquer ring(s). Heartshare pendant. Winds Whisper earring(s).
iLvl 159 Berserker - FULL Regent (All masterworked) +9 Weapon. +9/+10 boots//gloves//chest.. Conquer ring(s). Heartshare pendant. Dangling fork earring(s). -RARE Crucible of Flame rankings mount. (Smolder)-see picture below

iLvl xx Slayer - Level 60, no gear.

I did not take a screenshot of every piece of gear.

All on Mount Tyrannas.

Please PM me with reasonable offer(s).
HERE are some screens
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/11/2013 15:15 waschipulver#2
U Have a Pn :)
05/11/2013 21:49 xexvc0302#3
Please don't deal with this guy. Even though I am just a person with BTM 0/0/0, he took advantage of me. He thought me as a noob, who doesn't understand trading, so he decided to scam me into paying him $10 for a diablo 3 key. If you want to private message me the conversation I had with him, I can show you proof. Admin please ban the scammers (this guy). And no I am just trying to warn people, not to spam. I think he has 10/0/0 for BTM feedback is because he actually traded with good traders. But when it comes to users who have 0/0/0, he will scam you. Just my opinion