Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SElling TERA ACCOUNT Lvl 60 Berserker , Warrior and Slayer. (GEARED-Masterworked ever

Discussion on SElling TERA ACCOUNT Lvl 60 Berserker , Warrior and Slayer. (GEARED-Masterworked ever within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SElling TERA ACCOUNT Lvl 60 Berserker , Warrior and Slayer. (GEARED-Masterworked ever

Hello, I am selling the following account with 3 characters:

iLvl 159 Warrior - FULL Regent (All masterworked) +12 Weapon. +9/+10 boots//gloves//chest.. Conquer ring(s). Heartshare pendant. Winds Whisper earring(s).
iLvl 159 Berserker - FULL Regent (All masterworked) +9 Weapon. +9/+10 boots//gloves//chest.. Conquer ring(s). Heartshare pendant. Dangling fork earring(s). -RARE Crucible of Flame rankings mount. (Smolder)-see picture below

iLvl xx Slayer - Level 60, no gear.

I did not take a screenshot of every piece of gear.

All on Mount Tyrannas.

Please PM me with reasonable offer(s).
HERE are some screens

Old 05/11/2013, 15:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U Have a Pn
Old 05/11/2013, 21:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please don't deal with this guy. Even though I am just a person with BTM 0/0/0, he took advantage of me. He thought me as a noob, who doesn't understand trading, so he decided to scam me into paying him $10 for a diablo 3 key. If you want to private message me the conversation I had with him, I can show you proof. Admin please ban the scammers (this guy). And no I am just trying to warn people, not to spam. I think he has 10/0/0 for BTM feedback is because he actually traded with good traders. But when it comes to users who have 0/0/0, he will scam you. Just my opinion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SElling TERA ACCOUNT Lvl 60 Berserker , Warrior and Slayer. (GEARED-Masterworked ever
04/16/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling the following account with 3 characters: iLvl 159 Warrior - FULL Regent (All masterworked) +12 Weapon. +9/+10 boots//gloves//chest.. Conquer ring(s). Heartshare pendant. Winds Whisper earring(s). iLvl 159 Berserker - FULL Regent (All masterworked) +9 Weapon. +9/+10 boots//gloves//chest.. Conquer ring(s). Heartshare pendant. Dangling fork earring(s). -RARE Crucible of Flame rankings mount. (Smolder)-see picture below iLvl xx Slayer - Level 60, no gear. I did not...
WTS Tera Online Killian 60 Lancer / 56 Slayer / 33 Warrior - FREE Name Changes!
02/27/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
NOTE TO MODS: I couldn't find a trading section for tera, If this isn't allowed in this section please move to correct section. Hello there, I am selling my Tera EU account it includes a level 60 lancer item level is at-least 146 that is the newest screen shot I could find. I do not want to login and check as the account has free name changes and I wish to keep this so the new owner can rename the character name for free! The account also includes a level 56 Slayer and a level 33...
WTS Tera digital CE, Slayer(60), Berserker(60)
08/18/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, ich möchte meinen Tera digitale Collectors Edition Account, inlusive Legendärer Skins gerne verkaufen. Alle Chars befinden sich auf dem EU-Server Arachanea PVP. Der Slayer/Zerstörer ist der am aktivsten gespielte Char und ist komplett mit T12 Equipment alles zwischen +6 bis +8 ausgestatted. Das T12-Schwert ist auf +9 und hat 2x 8% Atk.-speed drauf. Er ist also HM-Ready! Desweiteren sind auf diesem Char noch viele nützliche Items wie Charms vom Spezialhändler, Teleportrollen uvm.
Selling Tera Slayer PVP US server lvl 60 (i146)
08/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Its on Valley of titans pvp server Has a chronoscroll and its current subscription ends in 10 days so it'll be good until september 18th at the least. Has t13 +5 weapon with 16% attack speed t12 +6 armor/pants/boots good neck/earr/rings Amazing at pvp, it has over 27k attack with just a +5 weapon and over 7.5k defence. Pm me your msn/skype along with ur offer, im looking for usd or gold on pvp servers (US only)
Wtb lvl 60 sorc slayer or warrior on Tera NA servers
06/25/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
title says it all leave pms with offer and a way to contact you