[ANTI-BAN]

05/09/2013 15:47 Mouses33#1
Anti-banned! (Window 7).. I dont know if its working on other Countries..

Heres the Instruction:

-Click Start

-Then Go to Control Panel

-Then Look For Internet Options

-Then Go to Privacy

-In the Select A setting For the Internet Zone. Raise it



Thank me If it Works , Dont leave A bad comment If It didnt Work..
Btw It works in Philippine Cross Fire,. I dont know if it work on Other Country
05/09/2013 21:48 Gang728#2
plz explain how it works
05/10/2013 10:23 ҳc3ρ0™#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouses33 View Post
Dont leave A bad comment If It didnt Work..
Why shouldn't ohter People Post a bad comment?
If it isn't working they are allowed to post that.

Greetz
05/10/2013 14:13 Mayham Bueno#4
PLEASE USE PICTURES, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WITH THIS BAD EXPLANATION. Sorry but it is the true.

Question: If I'm already banned, for 6 days and then I do this "Anti Ban Steps", is my account unbanned? :O
05/10/2013 22:24 loll2010#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayham Bueno View Post
PLEASE USE PICTURES, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WITH THIS BAD EXPLANATION. Sorry but it is the true.

Question: If I'm already banned, for 6 days and then I do this "Anti Ban Steps", is my account unbanned? :O
No nub.:facepalm:
05/11/2013 23:25 mohamedelmasry#6
hey all there aare adownlaod or no what is that
05/12/2013 02:49 Yuphuh#7
Have you tried it for yourself? Try making a tutorial vid.
05/19/2013 18:20 Mouses33#8
Sorry for the late reply Lolz... Bussy playing mercenary

Any way i will make A video Tutorial On the expecting hours... I need some rest for now
05/19/2013 21:24 MircWolf#9
But this TuT is only for Internet Explorer
05/19/2013 23:05 Killove123#10
Mouse i know this already thats why my account didnt get detected when i used detected cfpro hack.
05/20/2013 02:21 hady 123123#11
holy crap ^^'
R.I.P English
05/20/2013 11:51 Mouses33#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang728 View Post
plz explain how it works

Heres The Video Tutorial.. Sorry for my bad Grammars and English...
Hope it works....
Thanks me If it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by hady 123123 View Post
holy crap ^^'
R.I.P English
Are you sure my english is that bad, You better buy your self A Pair of new Glasses mate It seems your own eye is playing Tricks on you..
:bandit::bandit::bandit:
05/20/2013 12:50 MircWolf#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouses33 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Heres The Video Tutorial.. Sorry for my bad Grammars and English...
Hope it works....
Thanks me If it works



Are you sure my english is that bad, You better buy your self A Pair of new Glasses mate It seems your own eye is playing Tricks on you..
:bandit::bandit::bandit:
your video is private
d'ont work
PS: change him to PUBLIC
05/20/2013 19:02 Mouses33#14
Opps Sorry my Bad... I forgot to change it to public... Im so damn sleepy in that time
05/21/2013 04:21 Dominikchaos#15
I love the song :D YouTube Link?