Is there any point in old servers returning?

05/08/2013 20:40 Callum#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushipu View Post
I think people are bored of useless grinding and that servers will be full of bots.
There is no difference between current servers, it's just a matter of botting xD

TheMule you say "working 14 hours a day" so it's work and you get revenue, you can't complain about work if you don't like it you change it. If you don't have another alternative you just continue to do it.
It's not like you do it for fun :)
Considering the fact he had long hours and a truck load of players to assist and attend to, it looks like you did a really good job in handling it all.
05/08/2013 22:49 intercsaki#17
We enjoyed those times because we had to. There were no alternatives. We were quietly loginning for hours of time, it didn't annoy us because we had to do the same on isro. Nowadays, however, almost every server lets us in for the first try - as for me, I would never join a server which doesn't let me in, even if it's the best server out there. Vsro server has no competition, no matter how we liked sjsro, ecsro, and those sh*t back then. Times - accept it or not - are changing.
05/08/2013 23:53 magicanoo#18
Ofcourse there is a point,owners of the old servers have spent the money they got from us.

They're back for more,under the name of "new management".

Too bad,we can't be fooled twice *cough* playsro *cough*.
05/09/2013 01:29 TheMule#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushipu View Post
I think people are bored of useless grinding and that servers will be full of bots.
There is no difference between current servers, it's just a matter of botting xD

TheMule you say "working 14 hours a day" so it's work and you get revenue, you can't complain about work if you don't like it you change it. If you don't have another alternative you just continue to do it.
It's not like you do it for fun :)
I never complained I just said it "was" alot of work, just giving the idea of some of the things I had to deal with trying to make the server good for everyone, Of course some things I did people didn't like. I know its impossible to please everyone, but I did what I could.

I am sure many people here could tell stories about all the items I returned to them from scammers.

Of course, only stories people here like to tell are the bad ones, to make me look like nothing but a horrible person.
05/09/2013 13:13 2blackeyes#20
no.
05/10/2013 10:09 A new hope#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMule View Post
Of course working 14 hours a day at the time to answer so many questions in all sorts of languages, Loading the ZSP and items that were sold, trying to keep the egyption scammers at bay on all of my servers, dealing with religious issues from turkish and non turkish, Constant full servers. None of this means anything to any of you. None of you can imagine having all of your servers full constantly. I did the best I could considering.
Plus keeping an eye on my activities. :p

I remember that you threatened me to report to authorities just because I scammed a few thousand accounts, lol.

You did a great job though. I wish ZSZC was still alive.
05/10/2013 10:42 Dajh#22
I hate GoneFishin , he was such an a**hole banning people around and stealing their items just for kicks.
05/10/2013 10:49 A new hope#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajh View Post
I hate GoneFishin , he was such an a**hole banning people around and stealing their items just for kicks.
He must have had a reason to ban you.
05/10/2013 11:07 Dajh#24
Yea , see you're wrong , I actually never got banned from any server , and I played all of them up until the leak of the files ^_^ .
05/10/2013 13:16 PortalDark#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
He must have had a reason to ban you.
not really
I once bought silks from him
when I asked him for the silks, he told me "I dont like your attitude" then BAMM
I got a cute ban of 100 years because "Annoying a GM". Take note that I only contacted him twice via in-game and 1 via forum
GoneFishin was known of his actions. He banned account to steal their items(he didnt wanted to have the GM log of the item creation) specially for those that got a recent SoX item
05/11/2013 02:08 TheMule#26
Of course, as I was the person who checked all GM logs, Why would I bother not wanting something on my GM log? And as for stealing Items, I could edit any item with SMC to whatever specs that I wanted. Why would I need to steal anyone elses items. Scammers that were attemtping to trade off fake items are the people that I made to sell items. (Yes I fully checked logs) prior to making them sell it. Some people had the same item 50 times, showed in the inventory window the SOX item, then swapping it for a white NPC item. So, yet another great story, but of course we need more lies.
05/11/2013 08:59 chibambo#27
Haha you still was a moron and everybody knows it :awesome:
05/13/2013 02:24 TheMule#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibambo View Post
Haha you still was a moron and everybody knows it :awesome:
Appreciate your opinion:D
05/13/2013 10:22 Haze*#29
Quote:
Appreciate your opinion:D
You must be really sour that your shitty ZSZC is so dead because of Chernobyl's release, aren't you?
05/13/2013 15:24 caine_neros#30
Quote:
Of course, as I was the person who checked all GM logs, Why would I bother not wanting something on my GM log? And as for stealing Items, I could edit any item with SMC to whatever specs that I wanted. Why would I need to steal anyone elses items. Scammers that were attemtping to trade off fake items are the people that I made to sell items. (Yes I fully checked logs) prior to making them sell it. Some people had the same item 50 times, showed in the inventory window the SOX item, then swapping it for a white NPC item. So, yet another great story, but of course we need more lies.
Well ,you didn't check your GM's logs well ...
I was full sos +5+8 on Earth and on Water ..
BellaExeo , BellaHexia - corrupted chars ofc :rolleyes:
2x chars full sos and ~40b each ..
But you did a great job ;)! I'm serious :)!