Fractals Speed Clears.

04/30/2013 01:09 xalisani#1
Hello, ElitePvPers!

Thanks to Dacyon, we now have Fractals coordinates to help us speed the daily grind. However, I understand that we must exercise utmost caution when using these with non-Midnight/non-gZoom groups.

That being said, I have made this thread for like-minded individuals who'd like to run through the entire Fractals with me (as only the Swamp is the only one I can solo). It would make life so much simpler to have a group that shares the same vision. If in any case this thread becomes successful, I'd like to make a guild where "special arrangements" would no longer be necessary, and Midnighters and gZoomers would not have to fear the hammer.

I have both NA and EU accounts, so all you have to do is indicate where you play.

Post in this thread if you like the idea of completing Fractals with fellow Midnighters and gZoomers.
04/30/2013 16:21 beneczkje#2
me too bro

EDIT: im on blacktide, so people on my server hit me up via pm
04/30/2013 17:16 Ewana#3
I'm in too, on Jade Sea.
05/01/2013 02:08 litty25#4
I´m in, on Riverside
05/01/2013 03:10 Zeyzey1234#5
Im in too send me mail
05/01/2013 11:35 bronzietar#6
I'm down, i've solo'd swamp and snow, would be great with group
05/01/2013 14:54 beneczkje#7
What is your server guys
05/01/2013 20:28 rafcals#8
sent u a PM.
05/01/2013 23:53 Wrath of Ra#9
I'm on bg-NA
05/02/2013 00:44 Zeyzey1234#10
< jade sea - lvl 51 fotm
05/02/2013 00:59 xalisani#11
Sorry, I've been so busy these days. My grandma recently passed away, and that brought me back to real life for a moment, haha. I'm sending everyone a PM with my Skype now. So far, I have three other people who haven't placed a message on this thread to contact me.

Soon enough, we'll have a huge database of people who want to run FoTM/dungeons, and things like that. :)
05/03/2013 17:44 TheRainMaker#12
I'm on Seafarer's Rest EU
05/09/2013 18:19 cr00kie#13
Im on NA servers, Jade Quarry

Interested in any types of runs, contact me
05/12/2013 05:30 shinoro#14
anyone up for some runs?
05/12/2013 19:15 selestine#15
I'm on Seafarer's rest EU, lvl40