2BIL DIL

04/26/2013 03:43 0450991#1
Buying dil. I'm not going first. After getting the dil I will gift you the payment on paypal. We can do small transaction of 100 mil first for $1.5 if you don't trust me. Hit me up if you want a reliable person to purchase your dil.

Pricing
100 million dil = $1.5
1 Billion (10 Gold bullions) = $15

Send me a request to trade and your skype name. I will pm you my skype account once I have added you. Don't post on here saying that no one will go first for me. If you don't want to go first simply move on. I only trust myself that I will deliver. Thanks for checking my thread.
04/26/2013 08:10 Cabello#2
I don't think that you can ask for someone to go first on you.
Nothing personal, but your profile seems to be new (APR 2013) & 1 post.
I'd say, check out the middleman section & find someone there.
OR - you go & buy your DIL @ okaygoods. (I'm not allowed to share the link (advertisement).
Greetings
04/26/2013 10:18 thedevilexxx#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Pro View Post
I don't think that you can ask for someone to go first on you.
Nothing personal, but your profile seems to be new (APR 2013) & 1 post.
I'd say, check out the middleman section & find someone there.
OR - you go & buy your DIL @ okaygoods. (I'm not allowed to share the link (advertisement).
Greetings

+1111111
04/26/2013 11:01 demonkiller19#4
I can sell you the dill's, but as Simply Pro said, me going first is not going to happen...
We can do it in small steps if you want.
mail me if you are interested: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards,

Demon
04/26/2013 14:48 0450991#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Pro View Post
I don't think that you can ask for someone to go first on you.
Nothing personal, but your profile seems to be new (APR 2013) & 1 post.
I'd say, check out the middleman section & find someone there.
OR - you go & buy your DIL @ okaygoods. (I'm not allowed to share the link (advertisement).
Greetings
Yeah I know I'm new here and I agree with you but I find it hard to trust people on a hacker forum. I rather receive the dil then send payment and I will send the payment. I'm just looking for a quick & easy transaction.

I know that I will deliver after receiving the dil. I'm looking to build a good reputation here so I ain't going to run once I receive the dil. I'm just hoping someone will be willing to prove my integrity :).
04/26/2013 14:53 demonkiller19#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0450991 View Post
Yeah I know I'm new here and I agree with you but I find it hard to trust people on a hacker forum. I rather receive the dil then send payment and I will send the payment. I'm just looking for a quick & easy transaction.

I know that I will deliver after receiving the dil. I'm looking to build a good reputation here so I ain't going to run once I receive the dil. I'm just hoping someone will be willing to prove my integrity :).
I understand that just sending someone money is risky, but when you use paypal you can get the money back.
When someone gives you his dills there is no way to get back those dills, unless he is a fine hacker and is capable of hacking your account ;)

So just think about it.
And everybody on this forum who knows me, knows that I'm trustable, the negative rating on my TBM is from a guy who scammed me.

Regards,

Demon
04/26/2013 16:13 Cabello#7
Simply use a middleman..
04/26/2013 21:12 0450991#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkiller19 View Post
I understand that just sending someone money is risky, but when you use paypal you can get the money back.
Well true but most people here will only accept the gift option as a form of payment. Since that is the case paypal will not be liable for anything that happens if you get scammed :(
04/27/2013 09:30 demonkiller19#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0450991 View Post
Well true but most people here will only accept the gift option as a form of payment. Since that is the case paypal will not be liable for anything that happens if you get scammed :(
Well if you want you can just send me the money, not as a gift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Pro View Post
Simply use a middleman..
middleman's are also not very trustable here on the forum, already got scammed twice by a MM

Regards,

Demon
04/27/2013 16:14 0450991#10
Thanks Demonkiller19 but I won't go first and that is my final answer and from what I read from the forums middleman aren't trustworthy. Sorry.
04/28/2013 19:46 0450991#11
Bumperino
04/30/2013 02:23 0450991#12
Bumpage. Edited original post.
04/30/2013 10:39 ammarsiddiqui#13
hey xD do u have pcs code?
04/30/2013 11:54 GamingStore#14
Just saying that you won't find someone on this section of the forum to go first on you.
04/30/2013 14:12 0450991#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammarsiddiqui View Post
hey xD do u have pcs code?
Nope sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonReaper View Post
Just saying that you won't find someone on this section of the forum to go first on you.
Well I won't go first for you either. Thank you and don't come again.