Need help finding Luck Time on CO Memory

05/13/2009 19:51 Retrian#1
Ok... i wanna make an auto disconnect feature using AutoIt3, so that when i stop getting LT it automatically disconnects!

The problem is LT is stored dynamically, so it always changes the address, but it has to be a pointer somewhere, with it stored, i just can't find it!

Can someone help me? I was using cheat engine 5.5, but right now i'm still having a hard time, since this is my first time messing with the memory.
I can easily find where the LT counter is stored, but can't find the pointer to it.

Hope someone can help me on this one...
05/13/2009 19:53 ookamocka#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrian View Post
Ok... i wanna make an auto disconnect feature using AutoIt3, so that when i stop getting LT it automatically disconnects!

The problem is LT is stored dynamically, so it always changes the address, but it has to be a pointer somewhere, with it stored, i just can't find it!

Can someone help me? I was using cheat engine 5.5, but right now i'm still having a hard time, since this is my first time messing with the memory.
I can easily find where the LT counter is stored, but can't find the pointer to it.

Hope someone can help me on this one...
right click the addres -> Pointer scan for this address
05/14/2009 03:18 Retrian#3
tried that already, but just found out what i was doing wrong
i was searching pointer for all process, not only Conquer, gonna try it again later
05/14/2009 05:12 ookamocka#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrian View Post
tried that already, but just found out what i was doing wrong
i was searching pointer for all process, not only Conquer, gonna try it again later
well, then thats ur problem right there! XD