COoperative tool - background follower, skill leveler, etc.

04/30/2009 07:26 Ticksatsi#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Yeah, that was it. Works now, I'm stupid.

Overall nice program though, +k =)
test this with me if you have time?? fire tao :D so it'd be a fancy to try out this auto cast on target.. but it doesnt work.. is it just me or is it bug :confused:
04/30/2009 07:28 Zeroxelli#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
test this with me if you have time?? fire tao :D so it'd be a fancy to try out this auto cast on target.. but it doesnt work.. is it just me or is it bug :confused:
Hmm, I tried on two of my noobs (Water and a Fire) and it says "Wrong target!" for everything cept Cure, which is cast on you not them.
04/30/2009 07:32 Ticksatsi#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Hmm, I tried on two of my noobs (Water and a Fire) and it says "Wrong target!" for everything cept Cure, which is cast on you not them.
:mad: BUG.. ty tho at least i know im no fool :rolleyes:

:handsdown: it is a nice tool still however... if you could fix this one bug i'll give you major props if it works..

EDIT: by the way, being that it's the selector for targeting that is bugged.. the auto-follow function also does not work.. probably for the same reason that the auto cast does not work, just the heads up..
04/30/2009 08:33 IAmHawtness#19
At all the people getting the error with the skill on target function: are you getting any code injection error? Or unsupported OS version error?
The function does not work on anything else than Windows XP atm

If not, I'll look into it once I get home :).
04/30/2009 09:21 Ticksatsi#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
At all the people getting the error with the skill on target function: are you getting any code injection error? Or unsupported OS version error?
The function does not work on anything else than Windows XP atm

If not, I'll look into it once I get home :).
Im using Windows XP, and im getting no injection errors its just simply not picking targets. From my brief few hours of playing with it i concluded that the function will only target the character that it found to use the tool.
i.e.- casting any damage spells do not work because u cannot cast them on yourself :pimp:.. only the water tao spells work, because it will only self-cast them, and not target other players.
the error remains, it cannot find its target. i appreciate your work, if its a bug you cannot fix i will understand :rolleyes:, but if you can figure it out.. :handsdown: i'd like you more two fold :D

ty again.

edit: just so you know too, its 2:30 am my time, and i have school in a few hours.. so if its fixed in the next 12 hours it might be left for someone else to enjoy the full function first. i'll be looking forward to this thread tho.. dont let me down Hawtness! :) ! GL!
04/30/2009 09:31 IAmHawtness#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
Im using Windows XP, and im getting no injection errors its just simply not picking targets. From my brief few hours of playing with it i concluded that the function will only target the character that it found to use the tool.
i.e.- casting any damage spells do not work because u cannot cast them on yourself :pimp:.. only the water tao spells work, because it will only self-cast them, and not target other players.
the error remains, it cannot find its target. i appreciate your work, if its a bug you cannot fix i will understand :rolleyes:, but if you can figure it out.. :handsdown: i'd like you more two fold :D

ty again.

edit: just so you know too, its 2:30 am my time, and i have school in a few hours.. so if its fixed in the next 12 hours it might be left for someone else to enjoy the full function first. i'll be looking forward to this thread tho.. dont let me down Hawtness! :) ! GL!
Yeah, I think I'll be able to fix the bug, I have the source code at home though, so I can't check it now.
04/30/2009 09:35 _fobos_#22
Quote:
Yeah, I think I'll be able to fix the bug, I have the source code at home though, so I can't check it now.
While fixing that also fix ur GUI O.O
Is so ugly xD
:p:p:p
04/30/2009 09:49 Ticksatsi#23
Quote:
Thx.. =].. sure to see me here in 11 hours... ;)
04/30/2009 10:19 IAmHawtness#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by _fobos_ View Post
While fixing that also fix ur GUI O.O
Is so ugly xD
:p:p:p
Blablablab :D
04/30/2009 10:43 drongen#25
Im sry for the newbie question, but the autofollow will make chars jump after you right? :)
04/30/2009 11:27 IAmHawtness#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by drongen View Post
Im sry for the newbie question, but the autofollow will make chars jump after you right? :)
Yeah, it is supposed to jump after the char you have targeted by shift-clicking them :).

Edit:
I found out what is wrong, I will update it once I get home (in appr. 3-4 hours) :)
And it will be working with Vista/whatever Windows version.
04/30/2009 14:23 THUG500#27
Skill use on others <----- dosnt work :S
04/30/2009 16:09 IAmHawtness#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUG500 View Post
Skill use on others <----- dosnt work :S
I'm aware of that, and I'm almost done fixing the function. Will upload in 5 minutes or so :)
04/30/2009 17:49 shinigenEddy#29
Looks awesome. Can't wait to try it out when I get home =P
04/30/2009 19:53 Schneepisser#30
hey:)
nice tool, please work on the programm, that i can use it with windows vista:P
But very nice tool:P