Selling 39 Minecraft Accounts $10.00 Each!

01/21/2013 10:53 insert#1
Thats right!
I'm selling 39 Minecraft accounts for $10.00 USD each.
The retail price of a Minecraft account is $26.98 USD.
Every week I gain 3-4 accounts.

The account you purchase will already have a name, password, and email attached to the account. Upon purchase, you will receive the owner's login information, and email address.

The owners of these accounts have either quit, or have no idea that you have access. Multiple players are able to log on the came account at once (but not on the same server), which means you are safe from the owner ever bumping into you and finding out. The average age of the these owners are from 8 to 16.

You are free to change the password to the account, but be warned that if the real owner of the account is unable to log in, then he may change the password. So it is best to use the original login information.

I have been with elitepvpers since 2007, and have 100% positive trading feedback, so you have nothing to worry. Transactions are made via Paypal. elitepvpers trade request and feedback is required.

If you wish to make a purchase, you are required to post a comment + private message me. Also, I only speak English. If you can't speak English, use a translator.
01/21/2013 17:07 Justpro23#2
Hey, I have a friend with a Minecraft premium account. For some reason, he doesn't like the name. He's trading me some steam stuff if I can get him another account for his. I was wondering if you were interested in trading accounts. I don't know if I have anything to give you before the trade is done for retaliation, but you'll just have to trust me I guess.
01/23/2013 20:12 insert#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justpro23 View Post
Hey, I have a friend with a Minecraft premium account. For some reason, he doesn't like the name. He's trading me some steam stuff if I can get him another account for his. I was wondering if you were interested in trading accounts. I don't know if I have anything to give you before the trade is done for retaliation, but you'll just have to trust me I guess.
Sorry, I only accept payments via Paypal & Payza
Anyone want an account? Only $10.00
01/24/2013 11:49 Wolo#4
It's not allowed to sell stolen minecraft accounts.